The Problem is Contamination

These are my words;

You answered this;

As in you are changing my words to be agreeable for world content (or solo) having equal gearing to group content, when in fact it was a disagreement response.

Yes we will. And thankfully blizzard does too.

So you give more disrespect then, got it. No it won’t be a fifth btw, it would be a fourth, because world content should never be considered an end-game content.

It’s all I can do, really.

I may be wrong, but the divide might’ve started in WoD but maybe even as early as Cataclysm because I remember grinding out my conquest gear and being pretty useless in Firelands with it.

Open world or non-instanced would be the fourth.

Will not be a fourth.

World Content as the 4th pillar.

Do I need to link you the rules on trolling on the forums, it includes misqouting.

I’m not misquoting or trolling. Anyone can click the quotes I use and read exactly what was written.

Here’s the guidelines.

Here’s the code of conduct about trolling.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

I do not think you know what you mean by this. It was misquoting.

Your using my words to misrepresent what I was saying.

Nice edit, also try posting the entire thing next time

Hardly.

I hear ya, and a lot of people point this out, but at this point I wonder if its not a necessary evil sort of thing.

Also, I bet Bliz could create a special bag/system for gear that auto sorted all your gear gear by content type, and also allowed you to preset (and easily edit) your full getups so you could switch between dungeon, pvp and overworld gear at the click of a single button.

1 Like

This is exactly what I’m envisioning.

1 Like

It would be interesting to see the numbers of players who prefer one type of content, and dislike doing other content they feel “forced” to do. Without any actual data everything is speculation. I’m sure there’s players that are like that. I don’t think it’s as high a number as the forums like to claim to warrant actions like that. Plus is it because their guild requires it vs they fee forced to do it. Which if it’s the last one, that’s really difficult to actually address.

I did dislike Korthia (and ZM), and I disliked having to farm it to be able to raid & do keys. It wasn’t the end of my world, and honestly not much else to do in between keys & the two night a week raiding schedule I’m was on.

Personally I think Blizzard puts more in the game for players who don’t want to participate in keys, raids or rated PVP. That’s not a bad thing because open world content is where the bulk of the players play. And they should be catered to because they keep the game running more than players like me.

When we have account wide rep is when I’ll take your statement seriously.

back in the day you need this weapon as a feral for raids back in the day and it has 3 charges
and you need to have it for raids

I didn’t even read past the title.

Not here for a long time, just a good time.

Real talk tho, your War Mode point was the only part I remotely cared about. Mythic+ is trash. Worst part of the game, and I don’t raid anymore.

Just responded to make sure you got your facts right about WM

Bye,
Kaag

PvE endgame is PvE endgame.

The point is, it goes against the OPs claim that old school didn’t “force” you to play modes you didn’t enjoy.

We haven’t even touched on farming specific resistance gear from dungeons for specific raids. So yea, if all you wanted to do was raid, you were forced to run the dungeons to succeed.

And here is the one thing the OP is missing. Back then, most players didn’t laser focus on only one aspect. That is a new attitude in some players, even though it’s not really true…

1 Like

I posted the relevent stuff. What’d I miss?

then you admit you dont need your god mode equipment in open world. I am glad thats settled. raid gear needs to work in RAIDS and M+ needs to work in M+. you dont need them in open world.

Glad you admitted that you don’t need an open world progression.

AP systems was the worst.

It was the worst because it bled into instanced content.