The pro premade folks

The implication being that puggers hate teamwork or are incapable of it? You can say your odds are a lot better if not guaranteed with a premade, especially with voice chat, but again you can only put yourself in such a lofty position by putting other people down.

If everything you said and have said was true it would be obvious to even the most naïve of observers. There would be little to no complaints and you wouldn’t have to spend post after post trying to defend it.

I’m not lying in any of my posts. You post plenty too Corpseknife. I’ve even said before that my premades farmed pugs and I have no problem with that either.

SOME puggers are capable of teamwork but there are plenty of solo heroes who add nothing of value. That is on top of the bots and AFKers. People are complaining because they lose to premades and they don’t want to do the work to form their own premades. Often they don’t even have guildies/friends who will PVP with them. They don’t even want to play on Mondays to avoid premades or do any other strategies to help themselves. At the end of the day they are playing an MMO it’s their fault for treating it as a solo game.

2 Likes

Heh, in all my history with the game pet battles are one of the things I have no experience in. I’m okay with people playing the game the way they want to play, you don’t have to hurt my feelings and try to run me off.

Looking at the history twinks, have twice, taken to the forums and insulted everyone that had a different opinion when a large number of complaints were posted. Now, there a large number of complaints about premades and in every one you have a group of people coming in and insulting the pugs.

The twinks lost both times and I feel their behavior on the forums may have contributed to blizzards final decision. Just trying to be helpful.

Technically the horde are all premades now in AV because only the try hardiest neck beards would ever wait in a queue that long to play a game for a rank that proves you spent the most time pvping. Just share a discord link at the start and you have more of a premade than alliance did.

Im not accusing of lying or anything of the sort. I think you are honestly convinced of the merits of premading. I, however, am not convinced. Furthermore, I dont think premades are inherently a bad thing - I can build a fire to cook a meal or burn my house down - its all in how the tools are being used and abused.

I think anyone who has been repeatedly farmed by premades knows and understands its not a great feeling so the bonerific premader response of ‘just go out and add to the misery’ is a piss poor solution. The history of gaming has shown that you eventually end up with no one to play with (dead game) when everyone else gets tired of your crap.

Also, one might be solo queuing but battleground pvp is not a solo endeaver so I dont think its about casualizing the game down to the solo level. I suppose that might be true for some but when people ask for more competitive matchmaking or what have you I dont think theyre looking for a super easy time - just a fun one - and that cant be found as a ghost dodging the gy farm and there’s no guarantee that being in a premade is gonna do it either.

Id also venture to say that if people were facing 1 or 2 premades out of 10 games instead of 7 or 8 no one would really be complaining or complaining that much anyway. Its just too much and premaders should care because they are wholly dependant on those pugs from both sides to keep queuing.

When I am in an AV. I feel like Horde operate as a unit, go defend IB, PUSH SPGY, summon Lok, All in!..these are mostly horde who don’t know each other but somehow can communicate great with each other.

When I am in a WSG/AB pug, this is what happens. Versus a premade we say just camp FR or all go LM…what happens? Idiots run out to midfield and get clobbered, or 2 idiots will zug it to mine/bs and get blown up. If its against a pug, they just go ballistic and try to get HKs thinking it’ll somewhat make em win.

1 Like

Sure. Maybe for you. My guess is the vast majority of them just like to kill in one to two hits scrub gear players…like myself. :smiley:

I can think of one politician that lies even more. He’s a “yuge” liar. :wink:

If thats what wins the game…

Most people play PVP content to win, not to just kill people like you could by just wandering around low level areas in PVP servers.

True sign of a weak argument is when someone trots this out.

Laughing at someone calling being beaten in a competetive environment bullying isn’t really an argument.

1 Like

Just in case you missed it, I was referring to you.

Thats the point of quoting isnt it?

1 Like

Pretty much all evidence contradicts this if not trashes your sentiment completely.

Perhaps there are exceptions to the rule but that’s as far as it goes.

What evidence are you speaking of?

I mean, youre correct insofar as most everyone plays pvp to win - but that’s captain obvious type stuff.

As far as classic goes, people do indeed very much go into bgs looking to humiliate groups like wandering around for some lowbie ganking on pvp servers. The evidence: the games themselves. Even pugs cant help themselves when they smell blood.

Why would twinks avoid twinks

The reason premades avoid other premades is they think they can’t win or it’ll take to long

What does a twink care?

Are they ranking? Why would they do that as a twink

Haven’t really seen this. Besides, killing people wandering around means less enemy players to contest your objectives.

You haven’t been 5 capped or gy farmed in WSG by a premade at all?

Lucky you, its happened to me 3 times already today. Im on my 5th game.

1 Like

Nope, and I have 300 games in the 49 bracket on my twink. Never seen it once.

Maybe the lower brackets have different mentalities. While I hate the Alliance guild who premades 10m WSGs, they are always trying to end it asap.