The Pride Of Kul Tiras No Quest Giver

Topic Title explains it all, I have Loremaster, and there is no quest giver for the starting quest of “The Pride Of Kul Tiras”

I also cannot get this quest on the alliance side. I have loremaster of all three zones on my alliance toon, and every single sub zone is checked off on the achievement. The quest giver is there for me, but I’m told I don’t meet the requirements for that quest.

This might be a stupid question (I haven’t had coffee yet): Have you actually done all of the quests on the actual toon you’re trying to do this on? Because you have to have done all of the story-lines on the character you’re trying to use, not just have the Loremaster achievements.

1 Like

Is this for real? Because that’s REAL annoying.

As far as I know this has not changed, though I’ve seen people swear up and down to the contrary.

Another common issue is lone quests that either aren’t a part of the zone’s Lore achievement, but are required for “What You May Regret” to be obtainable, or are part of the achievement and haven’t been done, but are showing completed in the achievement tracker so the person doesn’t realize that portion is missing.