The price of Profaned Tinderbox is too damm high!

A. B. S.

Always
Be
Snufflin’

yeah some on those things are really cheap or at least they were - I sold 3 earlier today to make up for the mats I bought for 3 pieces of blue profession gear I crafted.

Yeah I just checked my Warbank for the mats required to buy a Tinderbox, I have 30+ of each so I think they are a little more common than the Tinderboxes and I didn’t “farm” anything, just drops from doing everyday things.

Well you got your wish, these are now a LOT cheaper.

I had over 20 tinderboxes from doing nothing special as well - I think people were hoarding them.

Some of the others were 20g and up to 700g now.

now its just right!

I don’t know about that I had some of those items sitting in the bank accumulating because even with all professions going I just never found a use for them. I have to wonder if some people lost a ton of gold on this - some of those bs alloys used those tinderboxes. So if people were buying them to make alloys to sell they are going to have to sell at a loss if they had stock.

Just buy from the vendor now lol

Price has already dropped to 2k and still dropping bc its now on the vendor

That price may be too low really - those other rare items don’t drop that much to warrant that price. The price will probably stabilize between 3-4k.

considering most people have 100+ of the vendor items to buy it doubt it the items drop like hot cakes price will most likely stay 1k to 2k

Has anyone considered what these tinderboxes are and why are they a crafting reagent for plate boots and wands?

It seems they’re standard issue to the Arathi military. Do you think the soldiers understood how valuable they were?

they are also used in enchants

lol 1.3k now still dropping

yes there is stockpiles but once they are gone the price should climb up a bit because there will be more demand. I was doing without enchants because I wasn’t going to waste that kind of gold. At a reasonable price I will buy enchants. I am just glad I held off making crafted weapons.

Not any more its not… read the update.

Thats actually good i think iv made about 50k+ on those

wtf is snuffling?

dirt piles

oh, do those anyway. ain’t seen no gawdamned tinderbox

I had about 20 and other than the odd one I got from caches all were from dirt piles just from doing my weekly kp collections.

1 Like