<The Phoenix Legion> (H-RP) Blood Elf Military RP

OK, I’ve let this go for a bit (probably too long), but this is a guild recruitment post, not news talk radio. Do you have a question about joining The Phoenix Legion? Have you seen enough and want to contact us about joining? Did you have a positive experience working with us and want to leave us a good review? Excellent, please feel free to post that here.

If your post is not related to the above, I ask that you please find another medium for it. Thank you.

4 Likes

This is just how I show support for you guys. The High Elf vs. Blood elf trope is a song as old as rhyme, after all. Yes, I think your guild is very great, and I always enjoyed our back-and-forth on the forums. Thanks for the good times. I encourage all Blood Elves on Moon Guard to check out the Phoenix Legion :slight_smile:

But I’ll say bye for now. Please feel free to give our thread a shout sometime.

4 Likes

With the new year there have been some exciting changes! As we ease into these changes we have begun kicking off more RP events and casual D20! Plenty of screenshots to come as we embark on new journeys! <3

2 Likes

Anar’endal Dracon! another year graces us. Which means another year to make new stories, new memories, and new friends. Come, children of the Sin’dorei, Sign on with the warriors of the Phoenix legion in the name of our homeland and our glory. For Quel’thalas! Tal anu’men no Sin’dorei!

2 Likes

Announcement: Effective immediately, the Phoenix Legion will now be accepting Shal’dorei into our ranks! Please join me in welcoming our Nightborne friends!

2 Likes

Even more elves are allowed now! There isn’t a single reason not to give TPL a try. Great group of people, involved with the community, and fosters a lot of story driven RP!

2 Likes

Im so glad to hear. I’ll be reaching out for one (or a lot of) my elves over on MG

2 Likes

Cool Beans.

2 Likes

Dark clouds dappled the moonlit sky as the glittering armaments of the Phoenix Legion jingled towards their prey. Traitors who would dare to impersonate and besmirch the good name of Quel’thalas. The Lady Delores Blackmourne had been assassinated and the Phoenix Legion inadvertently framed. Poorly.

It was time to seek retribution. Lord Commander Vardanis Brightmorn informed the Legion to take these prisoners alive. Some for the Eternal Court that they may mete out justice in accordance to the true Lordaeronian law. The others, traitorous ren’dorei and sin’dorei, they would face a different flavor of punishment before they were allowed to be executed.

Despite the best efforts of these dogs the Phoenix Legion, coupled with reinforcements from Chancellor Sanari Shadetear and Margrave Karthys Sorrowsong to cut off their escape, executed a trap and overwhelmed them with sheer force. Though mildly broken the assassins were captured and split among the two parties. The body of the good Lady Blackmourne was recovered. Mission success.

For the Glory of Quel’thalas!

(( OOC ))

Big thank you to those of the Eternal Court/UCN that were a part of this! Sae’themar especially for cooking up the entire murder plot! We had an absolute blast and had a huge turnout! I personally look forward to seeing more from Sae’themar as this was his first ever DM event yay :confetti_ball:

We also now have BANNERS! OMG! WOOOOO :smiley:

Thank you and look forward to more events in the future!

5 Likes

I am not a member of TPL - BUT as an Elf Lore lover I have to say I have found absolutely no better guild on MG for High Elf activity that is LORE ACCURATE, organized, and just well done. Every interaction I have had with this guild is positive and great. If you’re Horde and looking for some Silvermoon centric military RP then look no further because its right here in TPL

~ Peaches(OOC) / Sae’themar Bloodfeather(IC)

3 Likes

The Phoenix Legion successfully aided our Horde allies in the defense of Thunder Bluff! Glory to Quel’Thalas! For the Horde!

3 Likes

You have my thanks for stepping in and help defend my people’s home while Baine was just sitting by doing nothing.

2 Likes

Today marks the one year anniversary of the founding of The Phoenix Legion! As the GM I am very proud of what we’ve accomplished so far and I hope to continue building on our successes (while learning from our failures) to make TPL even better this year.

I’d like to give a special shout out to the fellow Horde guilds that helped us and befriended us along the way, especially our friends at Undercity Nexus as well as the War Wolves. I’d also like to thank my officers, Ellusen, Telindron, and Sarill, without whom this would not be possible. Last (but certainly not least), I would like to thank each and every member of TPL. It’s your enthusiasm and creativity that makes this guild what it is.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Happy anniversary Pheonix Legion!

2 Likes

Hello! I just wanted to let you all know that I reached out with a friend request and would love to talk about potentially joining! Could not for the life of me figure out a better way to do this, but maybe thats because I’m quite new to WoW

2 Likes

Hello! Sorry about the late response, but yes, we are always looking for more Sin’dorei to add to our ranks!

3 Likes

Much love for my elven brothers and sisters of the Horde. I have done roleplay with this guild a good amount of times now and they do not disappoint. If you have a Blood Elf and looking to get into some roleplay involving Quel’thalas and the Horde. This Legion is the guild for you.

4 Likes

Got your friend request. Apologies for the delay, work has been pretty brutal this week. Feel free to hit me up and we’ll talk.

3 Likes

Looks like I happened to miss you guys a few times over! Reach out to me @ TheGodHand #11657. That’s my battletag! I’d love to talk more!

3 Likes

Love to join on my Blood Knight! She used to be on WRA back in BFA where all the other cool paladins were standing on the steps outside the paladin trainer xDDD

BTAG is : AsianTBunnie#1176

3 Likes