<The Phoenix Legion> (H-RP) Blood Elf Military RP

Looks like I happened to miss you guys a few times over! Reach out to me @ TheGodHand #11657. That’s my battletag! I’d love to talk more!

3 Likes

Love to join on my Blood Knight! She used to be on WRA back in BFA where all the other cool paladins were standing on the steps outside the paladin trainer xDDD

BTAG is : AsianTBunnie#1176

3 Likes

Spy RP? Check.
Blackmarket bust RP? Coming up next.

The Phoenix Legion is getting into all kinds of heroic acts for elfkind! As always everyone is encouraged to shine in the story and have a bit of focus on them! Afterall, can’t have a Legion without everyone <3

3 Likes

Its so nice to see The Phoenix Legion out and about at Kosh’harg! This guild is awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Indeed! You caught us supporting the Horde community!

1 Like

Tonight we had the Silvermoon Social! 33 people showed up!!! Wowie! Here are some screenies! Thank you so much to everyone who made this such a lively, awesome night! There will be further nights!

To keep informed on the next Silvermoon Social, please check out the Horde Vanguard Discord channel!

6 Likes

Once again coming back to voice some love and support for our elven brothers and sisters of the Horde! You may believe that the elves on the Alliance are fierce, but you have yet to see the radiant might of Quel’thalas and the Sunwell! If you are looking for a pro-Horde guild that still upholds the lore of the Sin’dorei, join this Legion! It is filled with fantastic people who dedicate their time to promote roleplay throughout the community. Go ahead and check them out.

Glory to the Sin’dorei and Victory for the Horde!

7 Likes

Im like 90% sure I tried to save you from a rogue in Org a few weeks back. Couldn’t, but got the rogue after the fact at least! A few more times after that too.

3 Likes

you guys are kinda cool but we all know the real quel’thalas is independent. (this means let’s rp sometime xo)

Giving a bump to this our elven friends here. These are some of the best, I’ve seen. People who love to RP blood elves as they were intended to be.

10 Likes

Thank you so much Tarkha and everyone else supporting TPL! It’s been a wonderful year and we’re excited to keep on churning out that quality belf RP :slight_smile:

For the Glory of Quel’thalas!

7 Likes

Glory to the Sin’dorei! Summer is fast approaching, which means more stories to be written and memories to make with the Blood Elves and our Allies in the horde!

2 Likes

This is random, but let me know if you’d like a blood elf fan art or two. I’ve been doing a lot of stuff with AI and photoshop and have a couple pieces I’d like to give someone even if it’s just to be used on your website or discord or whatever. As someone who was in a Belf military rp/wpvp guild back on ED for years, I’d like it to go to a guild keeping that spirit alive in game if possible.

3 Likes

Of course! Any blood elf art is welcome. Feel free to hop into our Discord and share with us and enjoy company :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Calling out to all fellow Sin’dorei! The summer is here which means the forests of Eversong shine brighter than ever! come join the Phoenix Legion and help fan the flames!

2 Likes

While gnolls encroach upon the tranquil woods of Eversong so too looms a celebration!
July 11th, 12th, and 13th from 6:30 PM CST - 9:00 PM CST!

This event is open to all Horde and will take place in Silvermoon City, sorry Alliance players!

There will be a BRAWL, an ARCHERY COMPETITION, a WAND TOURNEY, and booths! There is so much to enjoy!

Glory to Quel’thalas!

5 Likes

Going to be fun! can’t wait to see yal who come out to celebrate!!

4 Likes

"Our people have never sought aggressive expansion beyond our borders. We have Quel’Thalas and that is enough. With that in mind, one can be forgiven for developing a sense of complacency. Why would we send our people to die in the hostile lands where our ancestors starved and froze when we can bask in the gentle warmth of eternal Spring?

This is, unfortunately, a false narrative. We learned this against the Scourge and now we must apply that lesson against the Alliance. While many sit idly in Silvermoon, Stormwind’s influence spreads like contagion across the continent. Like a virus, they continually seek to infect everything around them, including the minds of many of our people. Even now they conspire with these malignants to usurp our nation and bring us under their thumb.

We must therefore remain ever vigilant against outside threats and crush them as they arise. The brave among us must venture into foreign lands to ensure that future generations of Sin’dorei never experience a bitter harvest. This is more than a mission, it is a calling. The Phoenix Legion shall carry our nation’s standards across this world (and beyond if necessary) for as long as there are enemies to fight!"

–Lord-Commander Vardanis Brightmorn

3 Likes

Looks at Zul’Aman

Soon

3 Likes

Has anyone ever told you the definition of insanity?

4 Likes