The pet is "classic only" WHY?!

The same could be said for the many classic-only players about retail.

It’s very true. Otherwise there would be more players in classic right?

I play both. I play on a “full” server on both retail and classic. I honestly feel like there’s a lot more going on in classic with the population than retail. Your mileage may vary.

Mop is when they have Battlepets first debut. And as far i’m concerned, Classic is on Wrath, soon to be Cata.

You don’t know if many of us have a desire to play that version of the game either…

And anecdotal evidence from just one server at one time of day isn’t exactly evidence, unless you checked all the servers on every times of day…

Idk, two years (possibility) atfer Classic cata sounds pretty far off… :thinking:

The pet is really cute, wish it was on retail.

I know for a fact that many people have a desire to play all versions of the game.

I can’t say I’m really a huge fan of these rewards that are split across multiple versions of the game because they make said rewards less attractive to those of us that only play one version of WoW. Having said that, it’s free crap so :woman_shrugging:

I guess it’s just Blizzards way of trying to gently push us to get involved in both, i really think we should just be grateful that they haven’t pulled the whole “Hit level cap on classic to get X mount on retail” thing, that would really bug the hell out of me.

The Collections interface with a mounts/pets tab also wasn’t added until MoP, but it was added in Wrath Classic.

Not only will Cata Classic have the Collections interface as well, but it’s also getting the Appearances tab for transmog which wasn’t added until Legion.

I wouldn’t rule everything out just yet.

Yes, it can, because it’s true. There’s nothing wrong with that either.

Which pet are we talking about? Sorry, I’m a little behind today.

the pet is a miniature version of the new promotional mount

1 Like

Come on Blizzard let us have the pet in Retail too…

2 Likes

One server in one area at one time of day isn’t enough evidence to conclusively prove this…

Really? they can’t modify the engine to make the mounts NOT be accountwide as it was in Wrath? That’s pretty lazy.

Then again, they did add the legion’s UI back when Vanilla started in 2019.

Okay, what’s the point of Classic Cata, if were not gonna get Classic Cata?! :man_facepalming:

Don’t get me wrong, i love this, and i would love this as a Classic plus feature. Not part of the main classic package here.

Let’s face it, TBC and Wrath stopped being “the main classic package” when they added the paid level boost and then the WoW Token. It’s a one-way road to Retail Lite now.

The only versions of the game right now without the level booster and the Token is Vanilla Era, Vanilla with sprinkles on top (SoD), and Vanilla with iron nails on top (Hardcore).

Because vanilla players won’t tolerate this crap, no matter what.

many people play classic, you’re welcome to disagree all you’d like. I don’t care either way, tbh.

Well other then Microtransactions, TBC did a fairly decent job being Classic TBC.

People who truely don’t care, typically don’t try to prove others wrong with really bad evidence… Let alone go on for 4 replies trying to tell me i’m wrong essentially…

It would be like be going on to one server in Classic at a certain time of day and certain area, and using that to declare the game as dead. It would be as dumb as doing the same thing and using that to declare the game is alive.

I don’t need your permission to disprove your bad evidence, but glad at least i got your consent.

cool story

:+1:t2: