<The Oran’Thul> - Horde | NA | PvP | Hardcore | Weekends

w0w w0ke, b0ke.

More PvP servers pleasee!

world pvp is what made vanilla so fun for me. well long AVs were fun for me too :smiley:

Ohhh AVs were amazing. Uploaded that AV video to Youtube. Was a few hours long and well worth it.

Hey i’d love to know if you guys have chosen a realm yet? Name reservations are in 8 hours and i’d love to be sure I roll on the same EST PvP server as y’all. I plan to play very hardcore, but your raid times are slightly too awkward for me to pull off currently. So being around your guild on the same realm is the next best thing :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey man, this is the exact type of guild I’m looking for. Multi-Gladiator Monk / Shaman looking for a hardcore PvP / PvE guild. Also cleared every raid up to Naxx 40 on Nostalrius.

Discord is Dawson#8535

2700 Gladiator Healer LF Hardcore Raiding / PVP Guild is my forum post if you would like to give it a look.

Since you have posted twice I will point you out to one of our recruitment team. We are looking for quality people that can’t make raids still. They can still contribute by making up numbers to dungeons and pvp and gathering etc. If you apply with this name, ill ask someone to talk in discord if you want.

Our recruitment team are working very hard with many new apps every day, especially since stress test.

To apply: oranthul .com/home/m/49064920/article/4968277

Hope to see you soon

You all still sticking to East?

Looks like it so far sir.

OK, GL and HF. :slight_smile:

Oh interesting, my first message failed to send, so I typed up a new one. I still don’t see the first message, but I do see it on my own post history…

Thank you for the link, but what I just wanna know is what realm you guys will roll on. As much as I would love to contribute, I will be raiding in Classic. It’s just that your raid times are just barely too late for me, latest I can push is midnight EST.

Herod or Faerlina, all I wanna know :slight_smile:

EDIT: Turns out I replied to 2 threads on accident because after it failed to send the message I then clicked on a different tab on accident hehe

You replied to my other message saying you’re waiting until after reservation. Oh well, i’ll just have to rely on chance and hope we end up on the same realm. Best of luck in Classic!

Excellent, hope to see you around then mate. Goodluck!

1 Like

Awesome Dawsn! Feel free to add me or one of our recruiters on Discord.

We are happy to answer any questions!

Phobia#9505
Houngar#8273
Baffle#9722
Nucky#1856

Now we just wait for more servers hopefully, if not launch!

Come one come all!

We are in the process of narrowing down the server we choose. Welcoming all dedicated player applications, that are looking to put a high amount of time into this game!

Server announcement soon! :slight_smile:

As the days get closer definitely looking to add great players to the guild, come check us out and get to know us as we all await the hype of release!

Great group of active members with a wealth of knowledge about classic.

• Dank memes provided by Boneloaf

-Milk