The only way to easily make gold, is to purchase the wow token

Grats blizz. You did it, yo. The easiest way to get mass gold is the wow token. It’s funny, before the patch; I made 13k with Tome of the Still Mind and now I’m fighting every single player in the game with the prices being driven down to an absolute low. I can’t make profit off Alchemy or Inscription.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I make pretty easy WoW gold doing callings and using the mission table.

11 Likes

No, it’s carrying people who buy tokens.

4 Likes

I just made 100k on armor kits, I think you might just need to give the new AH a few days to calm down.

Like any economic system, an upheaval to supply like this changes profit margins. Equilibrium will be hit in a few days and you’ll be able to make profits again. If you’re willing to take some risks you can buy low now, but you’ll have to judge the dip which isn’t easy.

2 Likes

You thought it was ok to charge people 13k for tome of the still mind. Shame.

7 Likes

Nah, that was from people mass buying them at 250g each.

3 Likes

Sounds like you were exploiting a terrible economy on an underpopulated realm.

:violin:

8 Likes

Wyrmrest Accord isn’t that small of a realm. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It sucks a lot of my old trade materials I have access to dropped really hard today. I hope it goes back up but I was already struggling to try to get enough gold to cover tokens through regular gameplay especially since I go between retail and classic and I don’t have Shadowlands.

I think it’s a bad idea to just make an entire region one auction house, it was nice having different markets for different servers instead of all of them being trash.

Also for some reason it’s now saying I’m the one that bought the auction I sold instead of the actual buyer name?

1 Like

They should have only merged small/medium servers I have 3 high pop merged with me and everything is dirt cheep.

Can confirm WRA has lots of hidden gem markets. Well… had.

Good. Maybe now we can make enough gold just playing the game to afford things. It was terrible that only boosters had enough gold to manipulate the market. Harder to manipulate with hundreds of thousands of buyers and sellers.

1 Like

I predict an alliance of gold barons to reestablish control

I sell tokens sometimes for BoEs. I can work 1 hour of overtime and buy 3 wow tokens with it. There’s nothing in-game that’s even 10% of that, except maybe AH shenanigans.

1 Like

Im actually gambling on this on the off chance it happens. Goods are so low its basically 0 risk,

Assuming of course you mean that’s repeatable consistently. Since theoretically you could go somewhere, kill a mob, get a drop worth millions, post it on the AH and have it sell instantly.

Well they can buy all they want but the thing is, now you have every single person in NA trying to sell items that you’re trying to sell too. I just relisted some of my tomes and within SECONDS. I was already 3-4 sellers behind the first.

Same for me. I have 6 toons I roll Boards on and its easy money.

I have spent a massive amount of time farming old mats because they were either unavailable or at ridiculous prices. I’m not feeling any sympathy.

All Blizz did was merge everything, if enough 9 figure gold players band together to control pricing it won’t matter how much gets posted on the AH :laughing: Only thing that could thwart them is large scale botting