The only visible resistance to mandatory raid buffs is for Hunters, Shamans and DK's

“We’ve tried to be resistant to every class bringing a unique “mandatory” buff that rigidly forces itself”

There is just simply not evidence of this.

Druids didn’t have a raid buff in Shadowlands, they got one.

Rogues didn’t have a raid buff in Shadowlands, they got one.

Evokers didn’t exist in Shadowlands, they got one.

Paladin’s already had a raid buff in Devo aura, you gave them a 2nd one in Ret aura.

Monk already had a raid buff in mystic touch and you gave them 4% avoidance and 5% healing taken increase.

The only resistance has been for Hunters, Shamans, and DK’s. Shaman’s bring a raid-wide CD of Wind Rush totem, Spirit Link etc. DK’s bring grip utility, AMZ as a raid cooldown. What unique utility does hunter bring that is routinely useful every tier? Do you know the last time I talented and casted the spell Scare Beast? Huntsman Altimor. I can count on one hand the # of bosses I’ve had to cast Binding Shot on since Shadowlands. Turtle is often as good as any other immunity. That’s all I’ve got.

I’m fine if you state a philosophy you want to have and then abide by it. That philosophy would be wrong and wouldn’t work but at least it would be internally logically consistent with itself, assuming it was followed through with in action, but that has not been the case.

9 Likes