The ONLY reason that the new "Premade" work around is working

…is because there are too many Horde. I suggest you take your trolls own advice and re-roll. I remember hearing that a lot right around the time P2 came out.

Other than that I’m glad someone is stinging the Horde a bit.

5 Likes

Horde have been losing half the games for me but I talk a lot and try to get people in the game to talk and communicate and stuff

They spend an hour waiting for a game only to lose and I spend 2 minutes to join one

That’s sort of awesome haha

Don’t you see how unreasonable it is to delete your level 60 raid geared character you’ve had for months because Alliance players refuse to queue for Alterac Valley? I guess Alliance players should also reroll if they don’t want to get ganked in the open world.

1 Like

Something tells me its more than players just not queuing, and there is an actual disparity between populations.

Every census site shows nearly a 50/50 split. I don’t buy it.

Believe what you will, but there are 11 PvE servers and 30 PvP servers. The PvE servers have a large alliance pop, but lower overall populations. The PvP servers largely favor Horde to the point that there are more of a single race on the Horde side, than all of the alliance side on the entire server.

This only supports my argument, even if it was 40/60 Alliance to Horde (which I don’t believe it is) you can clearly see Alliance players prefer PvE realms and likely aren’t as interested in PvP in general, regardless of server type. If anything the “Alliance is underpopulated” perception is formed by Alliance players continually kept on the backfoot of Horde dominated PvP realms.

2 Likes

I would be more inclined to think that pops were close to even if horde queue times weren’t measured in hours.

That being said, battleground size also exacerbates the problem when servers hold 10000 players. So 60/40 seems fine and dandy, but 6000 is way more than 4000.

1 Like

You’re obviously one not interested in the detail…

yeah lets all reroll horde so we have 5 day bg queues so we wont get ganked in open world ok bud

Don’t confuse them with facts their mind is already made up.

1 Like

No! Must turtles harder! Turtle will save us! Turtle not allowed to lose! ̶R̶E̶E̶E̶E̶E̶ ZUGGGGGGG

1 Like

Well you haven’t played me because I am 17-0 over the past two days in AV. 9-0 today, including the one and only obvious premade attempt. and 8-0 yesterday. This according to Honor Tracker.
Incidentally, the ‘premade’ followed their usual pattern. but they lost the game.
You shouldn’t be trying to skirt a system that is designed to prevent exactly what you are doing. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

Now…if you continue, based on the experience I had tonight, it means more honor for HORDE. Its longer games and a win at the end for us anyway. I’m not even trying to give you a hard time here…im just saying what my experience has been and I expect to continue.
I

Go back to boycotting

:tea: :frog: