The ones that complain about layering are the ones abusing and exploiting the game

Lucky for Arugal, you’re not part of the choice.

The straw man fallacy occurs in the following pattern of argument:

1. Person 1 asserts proposition X .
  2. Person 2 argues against a superficially similar proposition Y , falsely, as if an argument against Y were an argument against X .

I never said that people should sit in a 4000 people que or argued in favor of it, that is your Y.

69 post, noice.

Imagine thinking that people are upset that they can’t exploit layers when really they just don’t want to wait 5 hrs to play

Yikes dude how conceited

That is another fallacy, not all people are concerned for that because not all realms have a que, the mayority are complaining because the resources and how they could just switch layer either to find more resources or to avoid pvp.

Imagine thinking correcting your assumptions is a fallacy lmao

No, you are imposing your own assumptions and agenda to me but failing, you are not correcting anyone kid, in fact you were because you are trying to put words in my mouth.

Ah yes your OP isn’t an assumption nor projections about the people complaining about queues

Are you mentally handicapped or you are just blind or have reading comprehension problems?

Title: " The ones that complain about layering are the ones abusing and exploiting the game"

Never mentioned ques, you just keep going with your strawman.

Replace queues with layering then homie my point stands lmao

It only stands if you are being intelectually dishonest or just a complete moron that refuses to admit that i never talked about the que.

You mean aside from the fact that you’re ignoring your own post being a gigantic example of the argument from ignorance fallacy lawl

Learn how to write an argument before getting upset that people don’t take you seriously lmaooooo

Your claim is that the people upset about layering are those who are exploiting. Not that exploiting of layers exists. It is QUITE LITERALLY the title of your post. Prove it.

The first people that complained about layering were not the ones talking about a que like the Arugal people, it was people that didn’t bring up any valid reason not related to que times about layering which immediately gives away that they are using the system in a non intended way, this post was also done before any complaints about the que happened I was talking with this post to the people that had no legit complaint and just wanted layers back without any reasoning behind it.

I already gave proof to you how layers are being exploited and it is safe to assume people were still doing it because blizzard didn’t really implemented any meaningful way to prevent it other than the bigger exploits.

If you came here and complain about layers without giving any reason then it is also safe to assume it is because you are abusing the system in a way.

These are your assumptions, not proof. Try again. You were so quick to offer links and headers before, now show me proof that those who complained about the layers are exploiters. Go ahead buddy.

people can’t even login to the game to exploit the layers

What you are doing is another type of fallacy, you know perfectly well that only Blizzard knows who is exactly abusing the game and probably not even then, my claim is not any less valid because I reached a conclusion by connecting dots rather than because I work at Blizzard and I have the data that like I said they probably don’t even have themselves.

It is like you were asking for people to physically measure the distance from planet earth to Jupiter or asking that someone physically measured Jupiter’s size or their temperature for you to believe the data available researched by indirect forms.

Is just complete idiocy that you truly believe that what you are asking for is even possible to have, only another one of your fallacious claims and statements to try to “win” an argument that you lost since you replied to me in the first place by putting words in my mouth, sucks to be you, you lost, you got destroyed and now you are clinging to pathetic fallacious petitions to look “smart”, the reality is “buddy” that I can ask you the same idiocy question: “Show me the data that proves that the people that are complaining are NOT layer abusers!”
Moron.

So you admit you have no idea that the people complaining about layers are exploiters? Thought so.

So you admit you have no idea that the people complaining about layers are NOT exploiters? Thought so.

Exploits are quite rare in comparison to being able to play the game. There’s rarely a need for me to hop now that world buffs cross both layers. I don’t remove myself from PVP as it would remove myself from a BG queue.