The ones that complain about layering are the ones abusing and exploiting the game

As I said in my post:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-is-a-weapon-being-used-against-you/617211

Many changes have to happen to the game that will help to improve the game and layering is not one of them.

This people will quickly come and use the #NoChanges as a flag whenever a change is going to hurt them in any shape of form and will make the game better for everyone but them, but whenever a change is done and it is harming the game and it is beneficial to them then they forget about the #NoChanges slogan.

Who are this people?, this people are the ones abusing and exploiting the game in any way they can, this are the people that the game needs to accomodate to, this are the new clout chasing, attention seeking,egotistical with inferiority complex that need to prove to everybody else that they are better than them on a 15+ years old game and also there is of course the gold sellers and the real money transactioners that obviously are going to get outraged by anything that hurts their operations.

3 Likes

its amazing the people who sit here defending #nochanges all day everyday never playing the game are the same ones crying about layering. it is truly amazing.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a vocal minority that like to abuse and exploit the game.

You are now imagining the sound of my muscles flexing.

Seriously? One thread wasn’t enough for semicoherent “everyone who disagrees with me is a Skrull” froth?

Or… or … or… bear with me here… or perhaps the forums are made up of thousands and thousands of different people and those things are being posted by different people. Just a theory I have been working on.

4 Likes

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Layering is the perfect solution on mega servers. Anyone saying other wise is delusional and lacking in more than a few IQ points.

2 Likes

One should seek more knowledge before making such claims. There are many solutions or different ways to go about all of this.

Not saying layering isn’t a solution, but to say any other option is a lesser choice, it’s just clear you don’t understand that people enjoy games and all things differently from one another. Some believe the solution is already in the players hands…

Those who offer such solutions don’t share our experiences. We who have spent over a year building our guilds, gear and strategies together don’t wish to lose them. We have had layering longer than not, it’s too late to offer weaker alternatives to Classic, right at the start of the second last raid tier.

We completed the war effort together and now players are free to transfer here on mass, new accounts are able to be created resulting in a new wave of bots and you ask us to leave as your solution?

We will fight this decision and we will make more noise, as our queues rise from 1-2 hours at the moment to undoubtedly 4-5 by Wednesday, the start of the peak of main raid nights.

We’ve been through this cycle before, I’m sorry that the forums will be used to communicate with Blizzard and that it will impact your use here.

The majority who don’t want layers in Classic happen to be the ones who never needed nor had them.

1 Like

I won’t be going back to the garbage retail version.

If layers are not on Arugal this week, and I can’t get into raid, I wont be renewing my sub.

Blizzard long ago told everyone to transfer to smaller servers or else this would happen. The majority didn’t listen. Now you want them to go back on their word of removing layering to fix the fact nobody listened.

Everyone cried I want to play with 10,000 friends that I can’t leave. Well don’t, play with them in your Q. The game was introduced poorly with the way servers were released, but the warning of q times was given and nobody listened.

3 Likes

We launched with ONE PVP realm. The damage was done on day 1.

There was no such warning for OCE.

You don’t share our experiences, please don’t attempt to fix our problems as an outsider looking in.

We have 2 alternate realms to choose from. One that is so wide spread with gold buying, the majority of their raids are GDKP. The other is one of the deadest realms in Classic WoW.

Meanwhile, our realm is loved by all. Every player wants layers back and they were never asked to be given up. Regardless how each player feels about layering in general, everyone can accept that waiting 4 hours in queue is a lesser option.

How do you think dead realms come to life, players move over. Why would blizzard open more realms if no one is transferring to the “dead realm?”

I agree damage was done on day 1, players had a chance to semi fix it, but nobody did anything.

Also I’m not trying to solve your problems. I wouldn’t even know where to begin with solving the games problems at this point. I’m just saying, blizzard announced there would be severe q times and nobody did anything. They made a mistake and players continued with it.

While true that it would give lift to a dead realm IF enough chose to do so… you completely ignore my other points regarding guilds spending an entire year and more to build up to this specific point in Classic’s timeline.

It’s not feasible to expect guilds to leave together and not lose members. It takes work to build a team, nobody wants to lose their progress the week of AQ’s release.

You imply we helped create a mistake but we as a community have been doing perfectly fine with layers. We’re at phase 5 of 6, why attempt to dissolve a community now? Not only is it too late, it’s cruel.

It isn’t feasible, you are correct. It’s not something anyone ever wants to do, start over or break up.

But the warning q times would be severe if players didn’t move off servers that were full or high, that should have been the time to make those moves.

Now it’s very late in the game, but when blizzard gave the option earlier, people still made that claim, how do we break up a guild and all that Mumbo when the servers were just created.

Blizzard messed up on the release of the servers. Players messed up on not transferring when blizzard warned people. This is what we got.

We at least a year past that point. Bring back layers, it allows us to play together. Damn the rest, we have lived with it until now without a problem.

Try again with TBC when progression is reset and raids are downsized to 25 from 40.

I’ll remind you that the post from Blizzard yesterday did not mention that we should leave. They said that it was healthy to remove layers and allow new transfers here. They were horribly misguided and the consequences have already been felt on one of the least active nights of the week.

Don’t assume to know what Blizzard is doing, I don’t believe they even do.

While I agree with you, blizzard should just leave the layers now. Everyone was living with it. It’s kinda pointless this late in the game. Plus xrealm bgs and server size kinda put a damper on a server community anyway. Both parties didn’t act when the time was right, players and blizzard. Now is certainly not the timE. But they are at least sticking with what they said for a change.

#NoChanges

Imagine thinking not wanting to sit in a 4000 people queue is exploiting

That is a strawman.