The OGs are still here

just a reminder that we the classic wow fans are still here and we would like to go home again classic as it was back then

ps we know we do and we did :smiley: :partying_face:

15 Likes

We are still here.

1 Like

F R E S H

/10
Yes this is sentence

7 Likes

Letttssss gooooo!!

3 Likes

Join SoM 2 disc waiting room :octopus:

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm… this is a very intresting thimg to see.

1 Like

sadly no song for wotlk

1 Like

When freisch ??

I only post interesting things

1 Like

If by “back then” you mean classic + then indeed our numbers are strong.

classic was never like what it was “back then”. not even close. That being said I still prefer the Classic Vanilla mindset of the Classic rest of the xpxacs. Starting from lesser to greater casual retail like mindsets.

come on blizzard just look at me i have been waiting so long my hair turn gray!

2 Likes

It’s amazing how many people say “Oh you are just playing WoW for the nostalgia, let it go…”

MAYBE I JUST REALLY LIKE VANILLA WOW.

It’s replayable. It’s timeless. It has enough to do that you don’t get bored. The game has been out for damn near 20 years and Hardcore just became a big thing.

Stop parroting what others say and accept people love Vanilla/CE WoW. We want to play again. Not Forever Phase 6. Again. From the beginning. Leveling with everyone in the world at the same time. Downing World bosses when they first get released. Opening AQ gates. Fighting the Scourge flood.

7 Likes

100%.

Leveling with everyone, from the start, is a huge facet of what makes Classic Vanilla so enjoyable. For me, the progression and comeuppance is among the best parts of starting over.

I’m not ignorant to the fact that it won’t be like 2019, where there were millions of players partaking in the same experience, and that’s fine. I just want some life. There is almost certainly some nostalgia chasing, but it’s not the sole driving factor for wanting a fresh experience, nor is it even the primary one.

I hope we get a new start. It may not be soon, it may require more people to get the itch to come back to the old (better) world, we might just have to let it breathe for a while longer. But I hope we get it.

2 Likes

This. I find myself leveling toons and doing dumb side stuff “just cause”. I have spent months on dead servers, just trying new stuff, coming up with work arounds for the Deadness just like I came up with work arounds for a server being swamped overpopulated.

I am not big into FRESH or SoM BUT I will give them a shot to explore other aspects of the game.

Ideally , I want something NEW, that was built with the same level of skill as WoW Vanilla was built with but as time goes on, it looks like that just won’t happen in the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

where fresh

1 Like