The Nokhud Offensive Bug

I think everyone who plays is aware of the bug to skip the Ads in this instance by now. Just curious if the Nokhudon Hold Boss ‘‘Balakar Khan’’ will be patched for the glitch to skip Ads by flying into a small portion that instantly dismounts you but you successfully get into the Nokhudon Hold without being teleported out or dismounted.

I hope in the future of gameplay 100% of Ads will have to be completed to get to the boss or just add less ads … just looks like lazy people just wanting to get the instance over faster so they can sit in Valdrakken waiting for their next instance / mythic / or Whatever else they want to do.

Just a suggestion please don’t take this the wrong way.

1 Like

thank you jaslovesme, very cool!

2 Likes

What? The adds in that area are really bad to deal with. Not a big. Your wording is very confusing.

1 Like

That’s not a bug, and this is a terrible idea.

7 Likes

The only bug they seemingly purposefully hotfixed into the game…

The trash in that area is cancer and they put this skip in on purpose.

4 Likes

What must the OP think of the new AV skips ??

1 Like

Wait? What? When did they put "Ad"vertisements in Nokhudon? Just where do I have to go to see these “Ads”? Wow, that sucks.

I hope in the future Blizzard 100% rescinds all Ads from the game.

Just a suggestion…

Or maybe its a good thing that the potential skip exists so groups can get count however they want?

1 Like

The skip exists because the nokhudon hold trash is so awful that we just get % in the 3rd boss area.

Seriously if your fighting those packs there are so many stun/fear casts going off constantly that you just cant interrupt them all

1 Like

Meh the new AV skip isnt mandatory and I dont bother with it.

If I had to guess I would say he hates it

1 Like

I absolutely hope not unless it also comes with major changes to those packs. There is a reason why even the most casual groups do it (the skip) on key levels as low as m5…
The enemy force there is already pretty nasty and its way too easy to pull more unintended packs…

By the way there would be no reason to change up the meta tactics of this dungeon at this point since it will practically legacy in season 2 as per blizzard’s brilliant dungeon rotation idea…

1 Like

I’m not sure if you have done the instance but you can fly to a certain spot and you instantly get dismounted but can skip the rest of the ads in the front area. I consider that a bug because it does not allow you to fly over the place you will get instantly dismounted

it’s not a bug, that’s why the mobs function that way (to strike your drake down with lightning)

it’s a skip, but you need to make sure you have enough mob % to take this side route.
:100:

2 Likes

Actually, you can even land there, this is absolutely not a bug.

Your profile doesn’t show any activity on NO…

1 Like

You are super trolling lmao

1 Like

You realize people still need 100% count to finish the dungeon right? Skip or not. There’s a lot of trash in NO which allows groups to be creative with routes.

2 Likes

umm I see people just jump the bug every time, UNLESS they have no Clue then they act like a human OR someone with no knowledge of the instance and fly to the front where they should really fly instead of Flying into that spot to get dismounted and skipping the front ads.

it’s not a bug. this is such a weird thing to be obsessed with.

2 Likes

He’s gonna love it when he finds out what we do to skip the minibosses before Balakar

4 Likes

Blizzard is going downhill, they put ads in Nokhud for extra income. Though I’ve never seen these ads, but I fully support this idea of it makes the game better.

1 Like