The #nochanges slippery slope argument is a logical fallacy

That’s a silly statement. People still are playing old video games that haven’t changed since release.

2 Likes

If I understand correctly, many of them died and none of them were #nochanges.

2 Likes

Bruh we were lucky to get 1.12. These Museum freaks wanted patch 1.1 Druids, wanted everyone in resist gear. 1.12 is QOL enough.

1 Like

Yes this is pretty stupid of you to post, now go play with

you have no idea what you are talking about. They were forced to close down via cease and desist or voluntarily.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we’re debating it right now.

With what? You are welcome to point out how I’m wrong

Well adding content is changing Classic. How will people feel two years down the road when the game is exactly the same?

#Nochanges

If you don’t like it, TOUGH.

Go back to retail, we don’t want any of it.

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure how pservers shutting down voluntarily refutes my point.

#NOCHANGES

refuting this one, there were no retail additions and were programed to be “Blizz like”

None died, they shut down on the announcement of classic, big difference there due to the “threat of lawsuit” that Blizzard announced right before they announced classic.

If you are planning on being a debater, Know your facts before your try to debate.

1 Like

Well argued.

No it is not “logically” flawed. The changes that you would like have been already implemented in a similar game (the retail game of WoW). Please go and enjoy those QoL in that game.

3 Likes

Stop trying to change what isn’t broken, you only look stupid.

2 Likes

Oh, so all the stories about pservers closing down for other reasons were just vicious lies.

Gotcha.

There’s already been a ton of small balance changes but the die hard “nochange” crowd seems to be ignoring it and clinging to the idea there hasn’t been any changes.
Kinda strange really…

3 Likes

Level 30 asking for changes to the game, I’ve seen this before. You are either trolling or actually an imbecile.

the only response these troll post deserve… if you want retail …GO PLAY IT …as for classic …NOCHANGES

1 Like