The Alliance High-Elves Appreciation Thread (Confirmed <3)

I’m very happy with this decision. I’m glad we have settled that once and for all. Thank you for clarifying this Ion <3

9 Likes

stop spamming junk helf threads

7 Likes

This is good news. Blue eyed elves are an Alliance variety that belong to the Silver Covenant.

10 Likes

Because we needed another thread on this nonsense. The other five I muted wasn’t enough. Time to add another one to the pile.

6 Likes

I was getting worried.

The forums can’t function without it’s “daily” blue eye thread.

1 Like

my blue eyes for blood :frowning:

My condolences

I cackled in bed as I read it on Wowhead this-morning. Made my day.

3 Likes

Blood elfs need Red eyes … to be like Sylvanas or give them a undead option model without having to make it a death knight I got like 9 death knights just for the race to have a undead model its bs

1 Like

It’s particularly funny imagining the faces of all the smug people who felt like bragging about it as they heard the news

You know what they say about counting your eggs before they hatch

3 Likes

to hell wow then, getting my shadowland pre order refunded

I can see why they would add this to the game, it makes it easier to differentiate the high elf forces of Dalaran from horde belves. They are technically a neutral faction after all.

The silver covenant and sunreavers are essentially Dalaran’s version of red and blue armies from rooster teeth’s red vs blue. “The only reason they have a blue base there is because we have a red base here, and the only reason we have a red base here is because they have a blue base there.” It’s just a flying city instead of a box canyon.

That being said, I think Ian is trolling.

1 Like

Don’t really think this thread was necessary…

1 Like

Breaking news from the lead game director on Shadowlands Alpha datamining?

Yes, purely as NPCs!

1 Like

There are other threads talking about this though…

Not this breaking news

So does this mean High Elves are still a possibility?

1 Like

yeah, they’re npcs

The same guy said if you want high elves go play horde.

1 Like