The Nightmare

With the upcoming release of The War Within, I really liked the concept of the upcoming void themed expansion further delving into the Old Gods & their use of the Nightmare. Within the Nightmare Raid in Legion, Malfurion is disgusted & gravely concerned if Azeroth’s citizens could deal with the legion in time to stop what is the Nightmare.

As a returning player, I too have a few concerns about the Nightmare…

The Nightmare of not being able to remove the Druid Forms that were learned from tomes purchased. As I’m sure there are a few evil Satyrs around that know how to purge such magic at a grave cost. These Satyrs might even know a few new forms which leads me to the next nightmare.

No Nightmare travel forms. With this wonderful Spider Filter that is being added wouldn’t it be cool to have some Nightmare Spider Travel forms?

And my final nightmare.

No simple animal forms. One thing I really enjoyed when I first started playing the Druid was simple animal shapes. Now everything has to have jewelry or trinkets like some cultist Arakkoa. Trinkets. With the modern modeling tech you are using & advancements made to the client you have made some beautiful simple things.
Sometimes simple is beautiful. Simple. Powerful. Nature.

Maybe one day when I get to that vendor & finally remove these forms from my bar I’ll finally be able to ask…

“I’m I dreaming…?”

2 Likes