The new Pvp gear has less Stam than greens

I looked at the versions for plate and warriors and paladins are going to be getting obliterated again. I included the tank set from the new raid just for good measure.

The only piece that has higher stamina than of stamina greens of the current level are the PvP gloves.

Considering the damage in PvP is so high with all of our new abilities, how are we going to not have 5 second fights.

Melee classes need to close the gap and will be dead by the time they get to their target, so they need to get the jump

Plate armor value makes up for it against those that do Attack Damage. Thank your devs for not solving it for Spell Damage though. Armor has no survivability against Spell Damage. Only thing that holds value against spell damage in classic is resistance values.

Do we have real items shown or just datamined showing.

Its datamining so I’m praying it changes. Im still lose to Enhance sham by a mile but Im more okay with that considering I dont die immediately, same with week one melee hunter.

Whats annoying is to have a caster one tapping everyone in the fray and this be the meta.

Yes there is counterplay to it but it shouldnt be like you die in 2-4 seconds if you didnt see there was a caster below the cliff at BS.

Im all for people who get the jump having the advantage and upperhand in most battles but being able to drop 2-3k total damage in like 2-4 seconds means the melee are just there to scare people and casters are running the show.

Casting in PvP should be powerful but not almost instant death

plate armor makes up for it against the lowest damage classes in pvp atm. Yay!

2 Likes

If the PvP gear has no resist on it then it’s useless anyways.

1 Like

And resistance is very strong in Classic, especially with the lack of spell pen. Devs don’t have to solve anything; use resistance consumables or wear resistance gear if you really don’t like taking magic damage. Armor should NOT mitigate magical damage.

yeah they should be making pvp sets with large amounts of resists. that might actually help :expressionless:

most resistance gear is trash especially low level ones (i.e. they have no stats) :expressionless: they would need to make a set of resistance gear that’s actually good.

Chug a Magic Resistance potion. 50 Resistance for 3 minutes. That’s 25% magic damage redux at Level 40. Costs nothing to make, and the buff lasts longer than the potion cooldown.

Is that how resistance works on classic?

1 Like

Did you expect the current dev team to have a competent solution to pvp after everything we’ve seen so far?

The current dev team is so incompetent when it comes to PVP even if the gear was started perfectly, pvp is just going to always suffer for their very bad decisions and super dumb class changes.

Just give up on SoD pvp being good unless they actually hire some pvpers to help the current team out.

1 Like

what does any of this have to do with pvp gear? nothing. ok…moving on to people who actually want to contribute to the topic.

no, it is not :expressionless: and 50 is not very much resist, you really need like 80+ before you start feeling a difference.