The new Guild UI and Permissions...yikes (Part 1)

Hey folks. Happy New Year!

Just noticed things got a little negative here in the last few posts. You all prolly know, I’m the proponent of “all things being equal” eventually everything balances out. I’ve made many of the same critical posts that we are seeing reaction to right now. It’s okay for everyone to be heard here. If someone posts something you don’t agree with, I think there’s about 3k posts already that agree with yours :slight_smile:

No need to go hard on people taking a look at this imo. I think we can work on convincing people about our ideas rather than arguing over our point of view. Yes, I don’t need the permissions everyone is asking for here, but I have warmed up (over the years) to the idea that just cuz I don’t need it doesn’t mean it’s bad. As a matter of fact: if people want and think they need something, it makes it that more important to support it imo.

New year, same old sh*t? Nah. We can and should continue to push forward. That thread on Council forum only has 31 likes!?! What’s up with that? Let’s make sure we are heard and we are converting more supporters. One negative reaction does not make a person’s post useless. It’s an opportunity to add more to the cause! Happy New Year all and let’s keep on makin’ friends!

Pump this post below, drop likes, do all that so the cause is heard!

3 Likes