The new Ash'adar spectral tiger mount is AMAZING!

Finally got it after a few hours of running around! Sadly its night and I have it on the 2nd appearance but its still really nice. Was hoping to see the day time form first.

https://imgur.com/a/0UWXysf

1 Like

2 Likes

Did you have to do anything to get the mount? I’m checking the trading post vendors on my alts horde/alliance and the rewards are still the same.

So many bugged issues in the Trading Journal though.

Getting 5000g from Auction didn’t work, Siege didn’t work, half my Grand Hunts didn’t work, etc.

I bought Garrlok and the Pink Cloak. I’m very tempted to buy the hood/cloak mog combo they have, but I’m so scared there’s going to be like 2-3 pets next montha nd I won’t have enough tender for them. Lol.

2 Likes

It looks really nice, I do however wish the armor would also change to match the spectral color/warden set.

The Armor is meant to match Warden Armor, it’s a Warden’s mount.

The new Warden Armor that was datamined that’s a reward for filling the :“Battle Pass” 12 times is:

There’s also a Moon version of it, to match when the cat goes Lunar:

Though we’re a year away from being able to get that armor.

I know

The mount armor matches the daytime coloration of the armor set, I’m saying that it doesn’t change to match the nighttime armor set coloration.
What I’m suggesting is that I wish the two armors would match one another for both day and night rather than be mismatched at nighttime.

The bug I found is that I completed the Traveler’s Log and don’t have any rewards left to collect from the chest, but I didn’t actually get the mount.

Yay.

2 Likes

Edit: So I restarted WoW, logged back in, and the bucket in Orgrimmar was showing it had loot again. The mount was in there this time.

I have this same problem, filled in the activity log to get 1000 points, says I earned the mount. There is no cat mount anywhere in my mount journal, inventory, or available for purchase from the vendor.

A lot of raid bosses didnt count for 25 kills either. It was a hit or miss, had to hit up 3 raids to get all 25.

Love the mount, only thing that’s weird to me is that it changes with day/night but uses PST time and not server time =/