The Nathrezim quest will randomly not progress

i grouped up with another person and we both kept trying solo until one of us got it… then invited the other into the group when we started the fight… yes… mount off and stay behind stonewright at all times
perseverance

Let alone having an actual inside testing/Q&A team, people give too much leeway to Blizzard expecting its players to do unpaid free beta testing they themselves should do.

1 Like

Seems to be fixed now? I dismounted before I took the quest again and everything worked fine.

I was finally able to complete this quest but it was probably a fluke.

Once I picked up the quest, I got phased out and no NPc’s,players or anything were seen. So I started running up the steps and then I saw the Stonewright running so I kept behind them and got to the stairs and the quest progressed, got into the fight, watched the cinematic, etc and it completed.

Other than that, it was a buggy mess.

thanks so much this advice worked as of 7PM EST

1 Like

I can’t even get The Stonewright to do anything but stand there.
I accept the quest, Navrataal, Vashj and Kael’thas take off, and then nothing happens.
I have dropped the quest a dozen times, relogged, restarted the game, reloaded, dismissed my minion, everything that people have mentioned, and still nothing happens after I accept the quest.
The Stonewright just stands there like a flippin statue.
Am going to try dropping the quest, going to turn in another one, leave the zone and come back and see if that works.

It didn’t. Going to just log and try again tomorrow in the hopes that they patch it tonight.

1 Like

thanks! this worked!

It doesn’t progress at all for me. Quest accepts, everyone but her flies off, she makes some comment and stands there. Have abandoned and reloaded multiple times with no effect. You’d think at the very least the main storyline “shield” quest line would have been tested properly.

I stopped doing the beta after the third time that a bug I reported that broke something was still there on day one, proving they just do not care about player’s bug reports. It’s a complete waste of time.

Thank you for finding this. Worked perfect!

I dropped the quest now I cant pick it back up, its not showing available…