The Mythic Dungeon International is Back -- Live Today

that happened to me first time , i think it because some1 released or something , there were 3 mobs on the spawn than instankilled him lol , then after a while the abom spawned up , and then 1 after another the 3 mobs …depleted key ofc.

LOL It’s been up for over a day with 200+ comments, and the blue post only has 3 likes.

That’s when you know players opinion on crap like this.

Oh joy a multiple month competitive tourney few care about, that solidifies crap balance for 99.99999% of players! How could people ever dislike this!?!

Edit:Also yeah, it would have been actually entertaining if players couldn’t min-max every aspect for every run. See how they adapt when given different class mixes to use to conquer the dungeon. Watching 2 identical teams use the exact same strat in the exact same dungeon at the same time, on 2 screens ---- noooot exactly entertaining.

2 Likes

Cup 1 Day 1 VOD
Cup 2 Day 2 VOD

WATCH LIVE HERE TODAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPo0UK_zBY

Did y’all have to draw straws to decide who got thrown into the snake pit that is this thread?

2 Likes

Poor Kaivax being thrown to the wolves.

Cool can’t wait to watch all the warlocks and how they handle things… lol

Yes… I think no spec has been selected once on the lok side. If there was class diversity it may grab my interest. But there isn’t. Why would I watch this when no one will pick my crappy class?

The Mythic Dungeon International is a joke. @Kaivax read half the comments in this post and you can see we are unhappy we are with how unbalanced the classes are in the game right now and a lot of work needs to be done to balance it more before any event like this happens.

3 Likes

Here it is folks, the only thing besides Arena Championships and subs that blizzard really cares about… I’m honestly surprised they don’t have a Mythic Raiding E-Sports event either… flame me and flag away, you know you want to… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Funny, I don’t see too many Worgens here, more like they’re being thrown to the foxes and pandas… either way, Kaivax is being thrown to the furries…

Add Kyrian VDH as tank and Night Fae Boomkin as 3rd DPS, yup that’s pretty much the M+ comp too… and it’s a night / day difference between Kyrian and any other covenant for DH, I’m almost tempted to switch covenants once I get above Renown 36 because I’m already done with the Venthyr campaign, and Brand + Door is so lackluster for all content right now… at least it’s not Fodder + Fleshcraft though… I am NOT looking forward to grinding all that Renown again if I do switch…

This will be the expansion that turns me into a PUG raider, or I’ll just stay at a yee-yee @$$ 200-ish iLVL until 9.1, if I even stick around at all… my guild is already dead and my friends list is only 5/57 online regularly…

There’s a HUGE chance come 9.1 that I’ll be uninstalling and hopping back to SW:TOR for the first time in 5+ years, at least until 9.3, IF Blizzard doesn’t get their act together FAST…

Sweet. Sleeping aids right on schedule.