The Most Trustworthy on the Story Forums

Yeah, the trust system won’t be a very solid method for actually determining… well, trust.

3 Likes

Right now it’s more like a “who posts the most rank”.

1 Like

Certainly more regular than you, considering I’ve been here years and recognize their names while having no clue who you are. What’s the issue? Leave the thread if it bothers you. There’s an option to get rid of notifications from it now.

3 Likes

Wow this new forum layout is god awful.

Links working and seeing avatars in quotes is nice, but otherwise it’s so bad.

7 Likes

Good to know that you condone trolling, spamming and circumventing Blizzard TOS.

…you know, on second thought, maybe it is a good thing that permissions are not trust-based. Alliance fans wouldn’t last a second here.

1 Like

My thread is getting salty, LOVE IT.

2 Likes

i like the old design better but the features of the new forum are superior.

I think I’ll get used to it eventually, but right now I agree with you. Not a fan.

I’d love to see where in the ToS it states unsubbed accounts are specifically not allowed to post on the forums.

There’s a circumvention ban in the Code of Conduct, but that’s for prior suspensions or bans. Unsubbed accounts aren’t suspended or banned.

Cannibal, if there’s going to be a purge of figures like Sam or Threeslot, Ivalesse intends to be lighting the torches and handing out the pitchforks and ammunition. She doesn’t want to leave the thread or ignore them. She wants them attacked and punished for being posters she dislikes in the first place. If she’s provided some way to strike at them, she’ll take it, just like she did on the old forum.

7 Likes

Huh. I’m sure it’ll only get better with live posting now.

Random question: How do you create a reply chain??

1 Like

Not a clue.

You mean like this? because If so the only way I can do it is highlighting and clicking quote on text.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what clicking the Reply button instead does…

1 Like

In the reply field, there’s also a button, the first on the left, to quote the whole post. I’m not sure how to multi-quote though. And I expect I won’t be around long enough to figure it out.

:edit: Apparently if you “quote whole post” it will take care of the nested quoting for you. Don’t know how nested it will get though. Probably something someone else should test.

2 Likes

Testing. 1. 2. Testing.

1 Like

It shows up under the post that you replied to and sends the person you replied to a notification that you replied to them.

I’m not seeing an option to quote the whole post?

I think it’ll add a reply to their post like quoting them does and pings the person without having to quote them.

If Blizzard doesn’t have a guide somewhere, they really should.

e: looks like it doesn’t add a reply, though it does add a little reply thing to the top right of your post to show who you’re replying to.

it’s the first button on the row of icons after you click reply