The Most Trustworthy on the Story Forums

So vids showing up means i am somewhat trustworthy or what?

test

If you go to your profile and add “.json” to the end of the address bar you can see your trust level somewhere in the mess of code.

No idea if it’s accurate, but that’s how people are saying you can check your trust level.

Test successful!

1 Like

I’m starting to think being able to post vids doesn’t actually prove you’re trustworthy.

Maybe all non-suspended people start at the same trust level regardless of previous bans/suspensions.

i did that it said i was trust level 0 but also said 1.

When everyone is trustworthy, then no one is.

Wait you can check?

i did this

edit: apparently I’m trustworthy even if all my sh*tposting was lost to time.

I trust you, Vivette! You’ve well-earned the title :slight_smile:

Now, myself, I don’t trust. Not with this new “like” system. People are going to see my (frankly, adorable) panda face next to so many posts. They’ll see that I secretly like dirty jokes! That I sometimes support diametrically opposed arguments at the same time! I’m going to be an inconsistent mess. As my favorite Tumblr saying goes – “Thanks, I hate it :)”

9 Likes

The story forum being allowed to use memes should prove interesting

Yeah I think everyone just starts with a base trust of 1

1 Like

Let’s try this. As an altoholic, I love this episode.

1 Like

Just wait until I get image linking privileges. My memes shall blot out the sun.

1 Like

“Let me build trust by posting ridiculous amounts of spam!”

Novel idea there, Blizz. Now get this trash off of the Story Forum, please.

1 Like

“Let me build trust by immediately crapping on Story Forum regulars!”

16 Likes

They should make trust be entirely community based then people like sam would be the most trust worthy, this way you wouldn’t become trust worthy by spam.

Pretty sure you’re on a watchlist, Anya, that’s why you don’t have the privileges already. And no one in their right mind would take you off it.

Ivalesse baby you really need to get that chip looked at, its not supposed to be that embedded into your shoulder.

5 Likes

Yes, because posters coming back from the dead suddenly by exploiting a glitch to post on inactive and banned accounts count as ‘regulars’.

2 Likes