The Most Poetic World PvP Story of My Life

Had to bring it to you dweebs because this was such a gamer moment and hilarious.

So I’m leveling my 5th character to 80 to get the warband achievement in warmode. I’m level 70 right now so I am brave little toaster in doing world quests on this paladin of mine. This paladin was one of my main content characters though, so she still has pretty decent raiding and M+ gear from S4 of DF.

I’m questing in Ahj-Kahet and, like a pro-wrestling entrance, in comes a level 80 dracthyr and they see my name plates in red and ten levels below them.

I lasted one whole disintegrate :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

As my cheeks are clapped into the 4th dimension via a bescaled ruffian, like Tyrion Fordring, a lone Alliance level 80 paladin rushes in to actually give the Dracthyr a decent fight while I have to ghost run back to my corpse. As I run back to the area I died, I see the paladin and evoker still fighting.

Now kids, that Evoker had maybe 5% HP when I got back. If I didn’t try, he’d chase me down and kill me again after healing.

So I decided to fight him and was able to kill him.

I killed him with a trinket, gamers.

I killed him with GRIEFtorch. :dracthyr_hehe:

I got the honorable kill achievement at level 70 finishing off an 80 in the most poetic way I possibly could and flew away like a coward before he called his friends and if THAT isn’t world pvp, gamers, I don’t know what is.

4 Likes

That’s great. Nothing better than killing or ensuring the death of a lowbie ganker while on a lowbie.

Leveling druid, it’s hilarious to just Mass Entanglement any 80s as they fly, causing them to fall and splat.

1 Like

I have to do this that’s hilarious!

Except for killing lowbies as said lowbie ganker. That’s truly the cleanest best pleasure

1 Like

Character name checks out :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I can’t blame you for letting the intrusive thoughts win sometimes because we’ve all done it.

1 Like