The most likely time for the XP buff was always august and easily predictable

RIOT AND RAGE :crab: :crab: GIVE BUFF :crab:

3 Likes

I guess this does make some sort of sense since Blizzard has been releasing major raids on Thursdays as of lately

More like nearly a month. Blizzard follows same thing most of the US does, Summer ends late sept.

BLUE POST SAYS 6-8WEEKS. RIOT :crab:

Why woyld anyone want a december launch, there has been more than enough time to do everything you want. Do you really need to do 20+ resets of sunwell?

August does not compute.

1 Like

August is definitely in the coming weeks if I’m not mistaken.

opinions are like… well, you know… everyone has one :slight_smile:

backtracking to the originally quoted post, August would be coming months not coming weeks, you fail at maths.

If it comes out alongside the server consolidation, that would be seven (7) weeks. That’s still “in the coming weeks”.

By your logic, December 2026 is in the coming weeks.

Still august is multiple “months” from June (the original announcement) not weeks. Your and the Blizzard you simp for have flawed maths.

I don’t have flawed maths in the slightest. Arguing semantics understandably. I just find it amusing when people get so upset when it’s only been seven (7) days since a “few” weeks. It would be a cause for concern it we go more than 7-8 weeks without anything. But four weeks is nothing.

Your interchangeable definition of “weeks” and “months” is most amusing.

Blizzard probably thinks the same thing about the opinions in these threads.

Man you just love to intentionally upset as many people as possible, don’t you?

I think its more about it not being so time consuming to level a character through content that you have already played through several times. The game really isn’t hard it’s just time consuming.

Their post was 28 days ago, so 4 weeks so far.

The sooner we get Wrath the better. TBC is the armpit of the trilogy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.