The More Fantastical Abilities of Warriors

Is this really even a debate with Colossus coming up?

It’s a good trick.

1 Like

Have you ever been so angry you summon the power of a storm?

I recall, and my memory isn’t clear, but in the book wolfheart, a Night elf sentinel was alone facing some goblin shredders, and then she manage with her strength alone tackle a tree and make it fall on the top of said shredder destroying it completely.

Now, the size or state of the tree is never described, but It was big and heavy enough to take down a shredder that it was described as being big and resistant, and i assume it was well rooted on the ground.

Later said Sentinel was killed in battle by an orc.

Either night elves are THAT strong, which i dont see a problem, but I just assume the races of wow can do that if they devout themselves on that patg.

Some people are just 10% bigger than others, don’t know what to tell you.

It isn’t magic that makes Aaron Donald bigger than me, its genetics, effort, and steroids.

1 Like

those steroids sure do temporarily make you grow six additional feet

13 is also lucky in Thailand.

As for Warriors, I think magic is involved. Not inherent to the warrior, but notice how a lot of higher-level gear has some kind of magic properties. Like Varian’s sword. The warrior uses their standard warrior abilities enhanced by magical weapons.

1 Like

Full. Body. Flexing.

Realistically though, Avatar is the one really weird case because in wc3 lore its basically a Dwarven ability to really push their stone form, Do any non Dwarven/Titan npcs use it ever?

Almost certainly. Big difference between Stormbolt being the warrior throwing an enchanted hammer and being for the conduit for the magic itself. Warriors use enchanted weapons but I have never seen any convincing argument that they themselves are the conduit for any magics.

1 Like

I wasn’t referring to Avatar.
I was referring to Colossus, which is orcish racial related.

tl;dr: Abilities are canon.