The mini-map button of linked Garrison House Keeping

The mini-map button that linked information about my Garrison and other zones has been removed. I can’t imagine why since it lets me see what my Garrison House Keeping status I need to address for characters that still use the garrison to make things, but are questing in other xpacs. Bring it back or tell me how to see what’s going on there.

When you move to a newer expansion, the old one goes away. So when you move from, say, Warlords of Draenor to Legion, your garrison button is gone.

There are some addons that let you pull up the status for the older ones, and you can always view them at the actual mission table.

Ah, actually I’m confused. For the entire Draenor xpac that mini-button has been there and I could see info about 3 other xpacs was there by just right clicking on the icon. I can’t move all 11 of my alts to the xpac (even so there is no button avail for the one toon I moved). They will be camped on Winds Redemption until it’s time to move them. But I will say, that for my one horde player who stays in the garrison, that button isn’t avail for them or hasn’t been for a long time. Also I went looking for an addon and nothing is current for this or the last expansion. This deletion makes it really difficult to manage some of my gold making items that would normally take me 2 seconds to view and know if I need to port there or not. If you happened to know of any addon’s that won’t mess things up, let me know.
Actually I just checked on my Alliance garrison bound toons and that "Class Hall "button is there for them!!

Were you ever using an Add-On for that? I was using “Garrison Mission Manager” and I thought that was what gave me the ability to right click the button to go to different expansions. Although I could be dead wrong because I don’t pay attention to all my addon’s functions. :sweat_smile:

Well, yes I am, but I’m pretty sure this was a WoW function. If it were that addon why would it go away with this new xpac for all my Draenor toons but not my Alliance garrison toons but not my horde garrison toon? Let me go turn off that addon in my garrison toon and see if it disappears.

Turning off Handy Notes and Master Plan (which assists with the mission table) did not affect that mini-map Class Hall Report (that is how the icon is labeled).

I completely disabled all add-on and parked my bank alt inside her Garrison. No Garrison report button.

There are addons that allow you to switch between garrison types, but afaik they require you to at least have access to a garrison report page

Not sure how to reinstate the map icon but you can use this to manually open the report page

Garrisons:

/run ShowGarrisonLandingPage(Enum.GarrisonType.Type_6_0)

Class Halls:

/run ShowGarrisonLandingPage(Enum.GarrisonType.Type_7_0)

Mission Table:

/run ShowGarrisonLandingPage(Enum.GarrisonType.Type_8_0)
14 Likes

perfect macro thanks!!!

Hi there! You saved me! I have found the Garrison/Class Hall/Mission/Covenant tables an excellent source of pet tokens in my quest to buy all the cute fluffs, but short of the companion app (which makes you log out of the game) or flying ALL the way back to the respective tables I couldn’t access the Report/Housekeeping button. I just wanted to add that script for the Shadowlands Covenant Sanctum is as follows:

/run ShowGarrisonLandingPage(Enum.GarrisonType.Type_9_)

I bound each script to a macro so I could just press it and move on!

Again, thank you so so much.

Ps. Reposted from a toon I actually play and not some random forgotten alt.