The "Meaningful Choice" Fallacy

Why am I quoted on this? When my point was more about the logical approach.
Obviously you can say things like that atm, we will know more when the sims come out as far as pure dps go.

But as far as utility go a lot of them are already broken.
Which is what the venthyr teleport talk is about.
But there’s more than just the venthyr teleport problem.

1 Like

But my is the superior way :wink:

So why is it an issue if there is more?

If anything, a strong argument can be made if you can make such a deep choice at creation, you can make deep choices post-creation.

1 Like

Giving a Balance Druid 20% as often as you can…Balance Druids would be capable of spamming Starsurge which is an increase their damage x4 for the next 20sec. That’s not an exaggeration, Starsurge is insane when cooldowns are popped.

1 Like

wait your text is green again :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not supposed to happen. I’ll get it fixed.

1 Like

I do love the comments

“Min-maxing is fine unless people want to min max in which case they shouldn’t be allowed to”

mEaNiNgFuL ChOiCe BrO

3 Likes

Making a callout about another player and breaking the ToS does that for you.

Lol.

3 Likes

I remember you calling out eret on the tl3 section… And you being shocked i could post there. Did you conveniently forget about that? Or are you going to post more useless pictures like the worthless MVP that you were?

“But i sTepPed doWn” is what many people say when they are demoted

So you don’t like him making personnal attack…
Hmm what are you currently doing? :wink:

Pointing out the hypocrisy that cost him being an MVP

1 Like

And you know all of this how? Did you contact Blizzard about it, or you just feel free to make your own facts?

Eretflex… my old lock was eret… I saw the post in the TL3 section…

Posted in the sigh thread… The back and fourth got so bad they deleted out the posts.

Naturally i sent an email
How many complaints did pale hoof get before his meltdown? how many complaints did snowfox get before they “stepped down” this is just another one who “stepped down”

I do know however for whatever reason after that i didnt see any green text for three days… I wonder why…

Oh btw… Lol

All of the warrior covenant class abilities look completely viable for just about anything.

Going a few days without posting isn’t uncommon. I’ve never been silenced, banned, nor disciplined. When posts get removed, all associated posts will be purged as well.

You’re really the only person who spams against my comments. If memory serves correctly, it’s because I posted a meme over a year ago? I don’t know why you’re still acting this way.

I cannot work for my new employer and be an MVP with access to privileged information. Those details were posted in the TL3 Lounge because it GD doesn’t care. But the good folks in the Lounge would definitely notice the change – as such, I let them know. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

With how blizz neglects the “mvp” program i don’t buy that for a second.

A person who stole from blizzard via a private server suddenly has integrity? I doubt that.

1 Like

You’re welcomed to your own opinion. The MVPs are good folks.

You keep repeating this like it holds weight? I don’t promote private servers. I used it as a gateway to learn something about a career I might be interested in. And that was over 10 years ago.

3 Likes

So like I said, you’re only guessing at best.
And getting close to defamation and harassment, as it’s also not currently of any relevance to this thread.

1 Like