The meanest thing I've done in classic

This poor human priest had died about five times and only traveled from thorium point to about half way to the entrance of BRM.

There was only one problem… I hadn’t gotten a chance to kill him yet and Blizzard told me killing this priest would give me honor.

So the next time he resurrected I gnomish mind controlled him, mounted, and ran back to Thorium Point with him.

Can’t wait for bgs to come out… and neither can he.

What is the meanest thing YOU’VE done in classic?

Edit: Here’s a video showing an example of the mind control. It broke early but you get the idea.

8 Likes

Hm. So you’re low key blaming Blizzard for you PvPing? Interesting tactic…

Am I understanding this right?

4/10

1 Like

what? No I was being funny

2 Likes

Lol no I was seriously asking, it wasn’t rhetorical. Guess I’m one of the few that doesn’t assume on the internet xD

6/10 then.:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

lol
/10 chars

1 Like

Waited until I saw the hope in the little gnomes eyes before I CRUSHED HIS SOUL :rage:

2 Likes

Meanest thing I’ve done I think was spam fear this hunter trying to tame the ghost kitty in darkshore.

Until I got bored and killed the cat and him too

3 Likes

Ruthless…

1 Like

They must suffer to grow strong

2 Likes

True…

One of my guildies said the other night “don’t you feel bad ganking that priest?”

I said no… you’re insulting him with such sentimental pity BS. He would be disappointed in me if just let him live; I have a reputation of obliterating casters here that needs to remain strong damnit!

1 Like

Saw a Rogue mining a rich thorium vein while I was on top of the volcano in Ungoro. Bubbled and jumped off so I wouldn’t die to fall damage and took that node for myself after killing him.

I mean they would have done it to me, so its only fair.

1 Like

Yeah true

Hmmmm, maybe fearing lowbies until they aggro half the rainforest in STV, and sit and watch them try to fight their way out of Jumanji.

3 Likes

He was using what is called sarcasm. Guess it was over your head.

See you can read real well. Yeah, my ego isn’t threatened to own sometimes text gets lost in translation. Get over yourself. Having fun forum stalking me today? Not the first time you’ve replied just to me today just to derail a thread. Buh bye.

2 Likes

The best thing i have seen is when alliance hold the entrance to BRD below the tomb, and horde have run the choke but priests keep mind controlling them into right into us as the peek out the door into the cavern to be slaughtered. Thats not mean it’s a great thing, not even good but great.

I’d say that’s up for debate…ask that poor Priest!

The evilest thing I have done is after reporting a same faction not, used the bot to help me farm. Just tag all the enemies and drag them to the mage.

The evilest thing that’s happened to me has also been my favorite “PvP” encounter so far. Bringing my rogue alt into northern STV for the first time and there’s a horde 60 priest across the bridge and all he does is MC me and toss me in the trench so I have to run all the way down and around just to be tossed in again. For like 30mins and I loved it

3 Likes

Killing rogues is a noble cause. I salute you knight of the Holy Light.

Ran into a Troll priest at the grimtotem camp in Feralas with my Hunter. Drained all of his mana while he ran around casting fear and shield. Once his mana was gone I kept his pool empty and let my pet white damage him to death. Eventually, he gave up and just stood there till it was all over.

1 Like