The Mead Hall - Khaz Modan RP

Tonight is the MOOOOOOOOOOOOT! We’ll be out in Thundermar to celebrate the Wildhammer clan! Tonight’s competitions include a gryphon (dragonriding) race across Khaz Modan, a caber toss (d20), a drinking competition (d20), and potentially the return of the famous Flyte (insult competition, winner determined by audience vote)!

Be there, or turn in your beard and gun!

If you need an anchor, whisper “Rufaic-MoonGuard”!

MOOOOOT

Sadly I wont be able to atten on my alt for helping establish community Troll Holiday

Tonight is the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! We’re in Blackrock Mountain to celebrate the Dark Iron clan - our games tonight include the standard drinking contest, lava crab fishing, and a new game called “Shattersword”!

See you at 8 PM server, meeting at the summoning stone in Blackrock Mountain! If you need an anchor to MoonGuard, whisper “Rufaic-MoonGuard” and I’ll get you phased over!

It’s that time once again! The MOOOOOOOOT is upon us! Join us at 8pm (Central Time) in the Valley of Kings in Loch Modan on Saturday, May 18th. We will be meeting with our kin ‘n’ allies for a night of feasting, comradery, and competitions. Non Dwarves are always more than welcome. Hopin’ to see you lot there!

(This event is on MG, so please reach out to Rufaic-Moonguard, or Bathyldis-Moonguard for an anchor.)

1 Like

The MOOOOOOOOOT is upon us! Or, should I say… the GNOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Join us at Brewnall Village at 8 PM MG Server time on July 27th for our bi-monthly celebration! This month is celebrating the oldest and closest allies of the dwarves - the gnomes! Expect more tech-themed competitions than usual, all for the usual bragging rights! (Don’t worry, we’ll still provide free booze)

Yells GNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! in Draenei

Tonight is the Cask ‘n’ Anvil! Join us at 8 PM server in Ironforge (right across from the flightmaster) for free food, drinks, and a chance to make some friends! This is hosted on Moon Guard, but all Mead Hall events are open cross-server so you just have to ask for an anchor!

The Cask is open every other Sunday (as consistently as we can, things happen! Check out the discord for our exact schedule and more regular updates) and is always open to friendly faces! If you ever can’t find it, or are having trouble with phasing, whisper “Rufaic-MoonGuard” or “Brewbeak-MoonGuard” and we should be able to get you sorted!

1 Like

Tonight is the GNOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Join the gnomes tonight in games and celebrations!! We’ll be in Brewnall Village 6pm PST tonight!!