The many lieutenants of Kael'thas

Many great men served under the last scion of the House of Sunstrider. Here are some famous plebs that we know of apart from the playable elves and their leadership.

His actual right hand man:

Pathaleon the Calculator

The advisors

Thaladred the Darkener
Lord Sanguinar
Grand Astromancer Capernian
Master Engineer Telonicus

Captain of the guard

Selin Fireheart
The one that got away.

Voren’thal the Seer

1 Like

Could also include the leaders of the many sub-divisions of the Sunfury, like

• Commander Sarannis of the Bloodwarders
  • Grand Commander Ruusk of the Eclipsion
  • Nethermancer Sepethrea and High Botanist Freywinn of the Sunseekers
  • Sharth Voldoun of the Firewing
  • Lady Malande, Blood Knight Gathios the Shatterer, Veras Darkshadow, and High Nethermancer Zerevor of the Illidari Council in the Black Temple
  • And possibly even the Man’aari Sironas, who led the Sunhawks.

For a time, even Rommath was one of his top dogs, but that didn’t really work out, evidently.

4 Likes

blizz says scryers were the smart ones and they left
kael went insane

2 Likes

Being a full time blood elf fan it sucked back then to kill them all like they were random mobs.

1 Like

The more pressing trouble for me is trying to navigate wtf the rest of the elves were thinking since it’s not really ever covered. Doing work for the Elven Historical Chronicle Project has had me digging in as deep as I can to figure out what other characters’ responses to all of it would have been. Like, the Scryers defect, but there’s a broad stretch of time between then and the attack on Tempest Keep that is sort of nebulous.

1 Like

Blizzard barley explains their heelturn stories when they need new villains we can beat up.

Those were iirc loyal to the Illidari when the split happened

Pretty based. wonder if there were some that survived. I know the Sunfury did rejoin the Sin’dorei