The Love Rocket Mount NEVER Drops

Remembering you have the Headless horseman mount already and you don’t need to prepare your alt army this year.

5 Likes

I’ve it but I’m already concern that Love rocket will receive the same treatment next year. Also, Usually a new expansion means that the reward will required +10 level because Devs keep moving the minimum level…So I don’t know if I must level all my alts to 60 now

1 Like

8 months later.

1 Like

Most people already don’t care. Turns out if you make something near impossible, most people just wont bother.

That must be great for MAUs and retention I’m sure. /s

5 Likes

Blizzard is just being plain disrespectful

Or at least let us know if the minimum level will be moved with DF again, I’ll have to level up 30 alts to 60 if it’s moved from 50 to 60… It’s a really bad mechanic that each expansion moves the goal…

Devs had 8 months to show us any improvement with hallow’s end, thanks for this post Artemisha

I think it’s going to be 60, so you might want to take advantage of Wings of Wisdom for the next few days… :expressionless:

Since Legion (minus the year you could do it on level 20 characters), the loot requirement for the epic-quality daily box has been last expansion’s max level. Since SL is 60, going into DF makes sense w/ the previous pattern that it will be 60 come February. Would be great if they changed this, but I have a feeling they won’t.

I’m waiting on Chromie time, I can’t do more SL content, I already have like 22 60s

I know that’s why I asked if this frustating mechanic will continue, the dungeon should be at least spameable by a single character, so everyone has the same field…instead of promoting the alt army as the best option against odds.

I’m afraid that it won’t change anything just like the WoD tmogs removed 2 years ago, something that Devs will forget…Holidays doesn’t have anything new like a pvp brawl, worldquest, world boss…etc nothing new compared to other online games and the only thing that WoW brings is a RNG low drop for years.

1 Like

The current winds of wisdom buff is only a net benefit vs Dragonflight up until ~Level 38. After that it’s clearly in your best interest to level 39-60 with Dragonflight XP nerfs.

1 Like

Thanks for info, I’ll just spam other expansion dungeons or questlines during december - jan in the rest of my alts, so i can have 50 characters for the event :confused:

Hi Chimes,

Could you confirm if we need to level up our characters to 60 for DF?

Every new expansion the minimum level is moved 10 levels and it invalid a lot of characters; therefore, a lot of collectors will have to level up alts during December-Feb period.

I hope the holiday updates planned for Patch 10.0.7 (estimated Spring 2023) doesn’t mean that we won’t have any change on the drop for the Love is in the air mount…Please let us know, I’m still need to level up a lot of alts if the minimum level changes and there’s not a change for next event.

Could have just made a new thread instead of necroing

Plus they stated holiday updates so this wasn’t necessary

Chimes - can you give us an update please?

7 Likes

We might have an announcement about the next WoW expansion before we ever get the holiday mount system reworked. :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I have a feeling chimes got in trouble for his original
Blue post. He has ghosted us ever since

2 Likes

Chimes needs to chime in on this

3 Likes

Well we are only 12 days out from start of Love is in the Air…and no word yet if they reworked the drop rate or not…have a feeling they haven’t…

5 Likes

Yep, this isn’t fun… if you want to maximize your chance of getting the mount, it’s in your best interest to repeat this event every day on as many characters as possible. That’s… mathematically correct, but not a great experience.

Can we please get an in-game system that provides bad luck protection when farming ANY cosmetic item from previous expansions?

Final Fantasy 14 has this : at most you only need to kill a boss 100 times to get the mount you want that drops from it.

3 Likes

I can tell you what they are going to say … “We have heard player concerns about the drop rate of event mounts and understand player frustration. We are looking at implementing changes, but unfortunately these will not be in time for the 2022 …. I mean 2023 event.”

4 Likes