The level squish problem

Ok I am just going to shelf this character and my monk until they fix it. It’s definitely a major over sight and I should not have to work around it , spending gold or heirlooms is counter productive.

1 Like

I doubt they will “fix” it.

3 Likes

Not likely gonna happen.

1 Like

Regardless, nothing will happen here. I would suggest submitting a support ticket.

Of course, but it there are thousands of items they aren’t changed individually. If I understand it right a formula would be used to determine an items ilevel and level requirement post squish. Overall, most items seemed to convert just fine, but there were some, as you know, that did not.

No, you shouldn’t have to work around the issue, but it is an option. Hopefully, the items can be reviewed quickly so it can be resolved. Sorry for the frustration, Candysniper.

We have seen reports that the items are still providing benefits. As long as you don’t remove the remaining items you may still be able to use them.

I’m afraid I don’t know what a Game Master would be able to do here.

4 Likes

If you wish to provide feedback, please be sure to submit it through Submit a Suggestion option found in the in-game help menu or post in the relevant Community forum. General Discussion would be best for general game updates like the level squish.

To be clear, Broblade, at no point did we say “Oh well, you are on your own”. If there is a bug impacting the new level of an item that needs to be looked at by our QA team. That generally takes time in which it isn’t an odd recommendation to maybe find some alternative gear so they could continue playing.

2 Likes