The Legos of shadowlands

ht tps://www.wowhead.com/news=316597/shadowlands-build-34902-legendaries-runeforged-power-updates-for-warriors-and-ma

They looking hot, excited for the timeless stratagem effect myself

by the looks of it they seem like they are cherry picking old set bonuses and legion leggos that transformed the spec but werent busted which i approve of. with the selection of legendaries ive seen so far im guessing they will be active in pvp which could be fun. or it could be the complete opposite of fun only time will tell !

Has there been anything out yet giving any idea about how many legendaries we’ll be able to equip at a time? I’ve got a feeling it’s gonna be 2 like in Legion but it’s just that: a feeling.

More leaping is cool but I feel like you sacrifice a lot of potential power by going that way. It’d be great if they stopped locking into equipped gear for literally everything - I loved having a mobility/speed set in Legion, which included Timeless Stratagem. Pop it on and haul it to the next pull!

Reckless Defense looks really exciting to me. The revamped Reckless Abandon talent currently looks awesome and this would effectively let you take both it and Anger Management, and basically remove the nerf to Enraged Regen’s cooldown that they’re implementing. We’ll have to see what the final numbers eventually roll out to, but the idea of frequent, powerful Recklessnesses is quite enticing.

I enjoyed Naj’entus’s Vertebrae back in legion but unless WW’s raw damage gets buffed, there’s no way. Especially since you can’t swap out of it for boss fights in M+ anymore. Misshapen Mirror looks like it could be a powerful little bit of unique utility. My only concern is potentially being expected to sacrifice a good chunk of DPS in order to provide it.

I believe the current word is that we’ll be limited to just one, and that crafting additional ones will give us breadth of choice rather than greater power. However I’d lay good money that we’ll see the cap raised in 9.2 or 9.3.

1 Like

it’s not so much that I’m “going that way” as “I’ll get to goof off with it again”

1 Like

The interview with Ian stated we’ll start off with only 1, but eventually earn ways to equip more. So maybe they’ll cap it at 2, or maybe allow more and more as a creeping power increase kinda like they’re doing with the cloak and corruption resistance now.

2 Likes

if they wanna make the final patch a banger, they’ll let us go full legendary for once

it’d be absurd, of course, but damn would it be fun

1 Like

I’m kinda hoping hey follow through on their promise to bring back sets and with them set bonuses. Having fun set bonuses mixed with legendaries and their bonuses, yeah would make the last patch cycle a hoot. But then it would also make 10.0 feels bad man.

2 Likes

NGL, the one that has MS do more damage stacking with execute is gunna be nasty if it works with the vampire boys covenant ability. Picking a main in SL is honestly gunna be hard af this time around.

1 Like

Just one at the start of shadowlands. Probably two eventually, but not for a while after.

1 Like

Executioners precision is back!

2 Likes