<The Legal Bananas> is looking for flex healers for raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST! We are now 7/11 N Seplucher!

Hi!

My 2 month old new guild, The Legal Bananas, is currently recruiting for raiding! We are currently lacking the following roles: (any spec) Mage & an enhance shaman & dps dk! We plan to raid (tentatively) Sat & Sun from 8-11pm EST. We are now 7/11 Normal Seplucher!

We are a chill, social/casual Alliance guild on the US server Stormrage. We are also 18+ & LGBTQ friendly. Anyone who is nice, friendly, reliable & respectful is welcome to join!

Here is our main recruitment spam:

If you’re interested & want to fill one of these roles for us, please don’t hesitate to msg me via discord: Jem#6738, I should be online most of the weekend!

Can’t wait to hear from you! :heart: Have a great rest of your day! Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

That would be fine, we can have a few people not in the guild come raid with us, we were probably going to have to pug anyway! DM me on discord for more info: FluffyPanda#6738 :slight_smile:

Changed our raid times to 8-11pm EST!

We’ve got lots & lots of events planned for the upcoming weeks! Msg me to find out more! FluffyPanda#6738 :heart:

just updated the title!

Just updated my disc tag! It is now Jem#6738 :slight_smile:

We are currently 7/11 Normal Seplucher! Msg me for details if you’re interested in filling a ranged dps role in our guild! :slight_smile:

We are now looking for ranged dps for our weekend raids!

Still looking for more!

Still looking for more ranged dps (we have 4 hunters)!

We now have 6 hunters lol Also we have 5 tanks. But we’re def looking for more flex healers!

Looking for flex healers & ranged dps!

Still looking for more!