<The Kraken> T/Th Guild - Friendly to Returning Players - AoTC + Some Mythic Prog

Hey! I imagine you’ve been around the block looking for a guild that fits … i would guess to no avail. Well, I want to invite you to give us a try! We are a new and growing community of skilled players that enjoy playing with each other. I can talk to you about our prog (9/10H, 1/10M) but that won’t sell you. What makes our guild unique, the reason you would love to join us, is that we create a toxic free, close knit community within the confines of our guild.

Are you a returning player who’s coming back from a hiatus? We want you! Are you currently guildless after your guild disbanded? We want you! Have you previously raided and are interested in getting your hands dirty with some CN prog? We want you! Are you willing to put in the work, be committed to the process, and enjoy yourself while doing so? We certainly want you!

Join us and you’ll be joining a family. You’ve been trying the same old, status quo for so long … give us a shot and see if our team, our atmosphere, resonates with you. I hope you join us.

DETAILS:
We raid T/Th from 8PM - 11PM CST (Server)

RECRUITMENT:
All roles are open for application!

GM - Oly (Discord: KneadMoreCowbell#7048; BNET: MoreCowbell#1213)
RL - Loki (Discord: Lokì#1747 BNET: Bigbear#1602)

1 Like

Come one, give us a shot :slight_smile: I promise, you won’t be disappointed.

Let’s build a community together!

You don’t have to sacrifice raiding with skilled people to avoid toxicity! Come join us :slight_smile:

Would love to have you give us a look.

We are 1 week out from our relaunch! Still looking for solid DPS and Healers!

Hi guys, we are 7-8 players 1-2 heals and dps
Boomie lock mage dh ele/restosham shadow priest / holy paly
We all 215+ we have great dps parse.
We are 2/10M. We are looking to group with someone else that have a roster boss problem hehe. Let us know if you guys interested

Hey! Happy to chat further :slight_smile: Could you add me on Discord? KneadMoreCowbell#7048. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Come trial with us tonight!

come join the fun

Come on down and join us :slight_smile:

Looking specifically for ranged DPS!

Come join us for our Heroic clear tomorrow!

Specifically looking for ranged dps :slight_smile:

Need more top quality players.

Also need more for keys, arena, rbgs, and world pvp.

We’ll be back on H Sire tonight. Would love to trial ranged dps!

You should come give us a shot! We’ll be back on H Sire this week T/Th :slight_smile:

Come join us for H Reclear on Tuesday! See if you like what you see :slight_smile:

Come see if you got the skills to thrill

Im interested HMU Bnet:Barrage907#1274