The "`" Key

Hello, I am wondering how to bind this key in game. As of now the default of it pulls up a logs or a command/code box. I don’t ever remember running into this problem before but I am hoping someone can help here.

It sounds like you have the game console enabled somehow - the default key to open that is the grave key. Disabling the console might allow you to bind the key freely:

Open the Battle.net launcher
Click on the “Blizzard” logo in the top left
Click “settings”
On the left, click “game settings”
Scroll down to WoW
Tick the “additional command line arguments” box
If you see “-console” in the text box that opens, erase it
Click “Done”

Hopefully that will work

That is exactly it. I was trying to get my steel series mmo mouse to work and that was one of the work arounds but that didn’t fix it for me. I tried it with the in game macro to recognize it. You wouldn’t happen to know how to get that to work do you? I think I might have to install windows 7 for it to be compatible.

1 Like

The WoW specific one?
/console enableWoWMouse 1

To be clear, you don’t need to enable the console via the launcher args in order to use that command. Just type it in a normal chat window.

I use a Corsair Scimitar MMO mouse, not the Steelseries one, but I use the mouse by going into the Corsair software and binding the mouse buttons to 1 through = on my number row. I’m sure you could similarly bind the buttons on your mouse if Steelseries has similar software.