The Irony of Playing a Warlock in Dragonflight (and in general)

You’ve given me both a good chuckle and a video to add to my playlist of really old videos on YT. Awesome!

1 Like

Have another then.

:shamrock: :rainbow: :shamrock:

1 Like

Warlocks created the first death knights.

Edit - to be clear they were different than the DKs we have in game now.

1 Like

I’ve got it.

Then, after dying in the 2nd or 3rd war you got brought back as a dk only to do the legion class hall where you go about killing her brood to make a shiny mount.

And you fly up to her with a quest turn in while riding her undead baby.

2 Likes

You run into one of those Orcs at the life pools. It’s a good, short quest chain.

And if they had left that achievement in the game whooooo boy

1 Like

Shamanism is the only natural Azeroth magic, and the rest doesn’t belong.

I think this guy might be a Primalist. Keep an eye on him.

2 Likes

Well can’t say I ever expected an Alien reference related to Wow, but I like it.

1 Like

Listen, just because I like to inflict a little inhumane torture on my perhaps undeserving, perhaps innocent, likely unsuspecting foes doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a bit of soup or a jolly ol’ hunt now and then.

Yeah it feels kinda whacky playing a DK and going through helping all these random folk. You get used to it, I tend to turn my brain off now because if I think too hard about why a knight of the Ebon Blade is walking around catching bees, I’ll lose my immersion.

Orcs got off too easily, there should have been a bloody reckoning. Mass of orc bodies should be littering Azeroth. Before anyone tells me “Alexstraza is the Lifebinder” Orcs are an invasive species and their corpses could be used for fertilizer.

ahem
Hi, Druid here. Our magic is pretty natural compared to everyone else. In fact it’s probably far safer then communing with the Elements like Shamans do, every other elementally focused expansion seems to have a ton of Shamans doing evil things.

Counterpoint: the Emerald Dream is not natural the way the elements are, even if its sphere of influence is.

To some degree, druids still owe their power to the Titans.

I kind of disagree. I view the warlock players as opportunists. Sure protecting nature isn’t much of a warlock thing but it helps build allies. Allies who might help them or look the other way when they thirst for power because of how great of an asset they are.

That’s how I view it.

1 Like

That’s, like, a staple of video games.

immersion crushing? buddy the moment you make a character there’s some jabroni getting chauffeured on a motorcycle

3 Likes

Hey, it’s one more addition to the pile lol