The Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff Returns

FML I spent most of last week catching up on the Legion reps of my less played alts for Balance of Power… so… much… Maw.of.Souls…

Thanks though. I guess the few ones I still have left won’t take as much lol

Does this apply to the Conjurer Margoss reputation now?

Please…?

It only makes sense since the expansion is less than two months away. Why it was taken away months ago is beyond me.

Thank god I am getting tired of the last 2 rep grinds, this should help.

3 Likes

Because people like me were making too much gold from paragon boxes. :laughing:

Thank you!

1 Like

Does it come back after reset or immediately when it’s 9/1 server time?

Already 1st September in Aus/NZ and no buff so its not really for all of September, I would expect it in around 16 hours after maintenance has ended.

Just got like 40k rep yesterday on alts enough to bring them all up to revered and 2 to exalted with manapearls. Oh well, just have to farm out more lol. At least I still have the pet turnins that will come out to 6.3-6.6k (I think DMF and human racial don’t interact with double rep, meaning double rep then buffs after that). At least that will get me closer to exalted to parallel farm that paragon mount. Glad that I got all 9 paragon rank 4s on my paladin though. Cool spell effects.

1 Like

They could have just halved (although probably made a third) the gold amount per box. And then kept it going since the first time.

Thanks Blizz :slight_smile:

I’d rather they did something like doubling the rep needed for paragon while the buff is active lol Because that would essentially be like there’s no buff at all in regards to paragon but you can still raise your rep as needed.

No that wouldn’t be good. Plenty of people I know (from my rank 4 discord) have been chasing after rep for the rank 4s. I know that plenty of people would consider your approach as a monkey’s paw. They would rather have no rep buff in that situation. I think cutting down on the gold generated to an amount comparative to the increased rep rate would suffice. Just let people be done with rep from bfa so we don’t have to come back here for a while.

And as for them getting more paragon caches cause of the buff, I wouldn’t mind. I already have all 9 rank 4s. Other people having them wouldn’t lessen mine. Cause fundamentally all of them really mean nothing unless you get the 5 hardest ones: 3 from azshara, 2400 and nzoth (if you were to go after all 28 on a class that could).

I don’t understand

Normal Paragon = 10,000 rep
Double rep Paragon = 20,000 rep but there’s 100% buff so it’s still the same amount of work. Why would a person rather have no buff?

I understand, we are just on different sides of the fence, you value rep more I value gold more :slight_smile:

It’s like telling people that something is 50% off when the price didn’t change. The people aware enough about it will just become apathetic to the situation.

It’s the same situation with the essences, they are a flat 500 echoes before the 5x change. After the change they are 2500. You get them at the same rate so why the increase in currency needed to purchase them. Just needless inflation.

But I get what you are saying though, and you are right each of our values are different.

FINALLY ! ive been putting off leveling a new character but with that rep boost i can easily start a vulpera now :smiley:

1 Like

Nice I’ll be able to resume grinding the new reps I abandoned after I got flying.

All hail the prophet!

Very glad to see this buff has returned. Time to start grinding paragon reputation for my Factions for gold. Trying to have as much gold stocked up before Shadowlands hits! :smiley:

Does this include The Honeyback Hive?

1 Like