The Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff Returns

with Legion and all Battle for Azeroth factions including Uldum Accord and Rajani!

3 Likes

I still need this from the paragon chest for the Wardens: Sira’s Extra cloak and from the NightFallen:Leywoven Flying Carpet. Maybe just may I can get these. I know the drop rate is low but I can hope.

5 Likes

Oh thank you! Had a really dumb brain lag moment there!

So glad you are adding the the 2 newest reps. I can finally get them done. Great job Blizz.

2 Likes

6 Likes

average 4k a paragon supply sack. it’s just free gold

3 Likes

There’s a reason that I continue to grind Legion reps. They’re ALREADY about 2x for WQ (and BoA tokens with Exalted) compared to BfA. And they have so much in their Paragon chests (not just the mounts / pets / toys; the chance to get legendaries for my collection – deactivated or not – plus Curious Coins and Wakening Essence and gold and OH resources).

I just like the Legion factions better

5 Likes

including Uldum Accord and Rajani!
Finally, I’ll finish these 2 freaking boring reputations.

6 Likes

“ What are you waiting for? Azeroth awaits.”

Waiting on that Prepatch release date. :pleading_face: glad the see the buff coming back! Everything’s coming up Millhouse
manastorm :smiley:.

6 Likes

5 characters, 5 emissaries a day each for around 2200 rep which is doubled, so 4400 rep per toon, plus 1500 repx2, so 3000 rep from class halls, equals 7400x5, or 32k rep a day, or 3.2 cachesx4000g=12,800g/day. Me likey.

6 Likes

Of course they would do this right as I finished up my brutosaur gold grind

2 Likes

Seems deeply strange to do this in September instead of August. I appreciate it, but the expansion is super over now. Prepatch arrives in September.

1 Like

Thank you , im finally going to grind tortollans now on alts for recipes 
 nice

1 Like

So, what’s the point of doing this if the rep grinds for AR’s are being removed? (I’m assuming that’s what some people are planning on doing).

Just for the feat of strength?

2 Likes

They’re giving people an incentive to continue playing through the prepatch instead of taking it off to avoid the zombie holocaust.

3 Likes

Love it! This time, I won’t be lazy, and I will get my red lightning draggy from those darn Valarjar!

3 Likes

Seems like a likely Sept. 29th date for prepatch then, exactly 4 weeks from launch and right at the end of the month so they can say “through september”

3 Likes

Mainly mounts
But Im not sure much past that

Great now let people level up the followers in Naz easier as well. Let us lvl all 3 up daily. Or make every quest for them give a level so 3 levels a day.

1 Like

Can Blizzard give us an ETA on when the rip cord is being pulled?