The high elf situation

Same as cow and trolls ; retcon lore-.

1 Like

Just change the name of the race to elven exiles, then. Void elves weren’t what we asked for, after all.

2 Likes

No you don’t. I don’t think you understand how roleplaying even works.

:rainbow: Imagination :rainbow:

4 Likes

No.

Light + Void = KABOOM!!

9 Likes

Yeah, using your logic then we’d only need one race for each faction and it’s great.

please, don’t pretend not to see how that breaks immersion.

1 Like

Thanks, Dreta!

1 Like

I can’t wait to gear my Horde high elf warrior to kill Alliance high elves. Morinehten is ready.

3 Likes

You said it. No matter what you do, some people will never be satisfied and continuously expect more. And if you give in, they’ll do whatever it took for you to give in to get more and more.

6 Likes

My point is not whether is good or bad or tacky, but that people just do it and that’s… fine. In the “this is not really affecting things so let them speak” sense.

What do you mean this nonsense isn’t affecting anything? We have high elves on both factions.

1 Like

Maybe because we didn’t get the same request we’ve been making since 2005

1 Like

It’s ok you didnt get the gyst of my post which ok. Point being the velves have been asking for non void skins. Asking for more stuff like Paladin is just being unsatisfied and quite frankly extra. Velves are always going to be velves not reverted to high elves, yet given the rp niche of being able to rp through one via given normal skin tones. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE THE FORUMS. NOT DESTROY IT.

3 Likes

I guess you’ll just have to sit back and pout as you watch all of the other high elf fans successfully roleplay as high elves.

Sure. And I’m also fine to come in and judge them for it.

3 Likes

I’m a member of the quel’dorei community, not the ren’dorei one. If Blizzard wants to compromise, then that’s fine. change the void elf race to acommodate for a group of elven exiles (just like the mag’har) so that we can have both helves and velves, and make it so that if you chose a regular skin opition (be it black or white) you can be a paladin. it’s as simples as that.

2 Likes

Indeed! We just gotta find our bliss.

no.
if you play a void elf that looks like a high elf, you’re still a void elf.
void + light = explosions a goblin would kill for.

8 Likes

I really hope they do a night warrior type quest for the void elves to unlock the uncorrupted look. Bring the silver covenant into the void elf family but have them be like Alleria.

2 Likes

You probably never will at this point. The addition of these customizations makes a fully separate, “high elf” race highly unlikely. The fact that you’re trying to erase void elves for your high elf agenda is just selfishness on your part.

8 Likes

And you are entitled to have this happen because…? There are already plenty of elves in the game, and people have been clamoring for lots of things to happen across the board. If you get it, then great.

2 Likes