The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

So for anyone traveling to Topeka or Lawrence KSā€¦one of the better burger places is ā€˜The Burger Standā€™.

1 Like

Letā€™s be real, who wants a BE girl when you can have the /waggle. Iā€™m exotic. BEs are just preppy blonde girls with nothing to hold on to.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry but Vulpera tail wagggles are better than draenei. :hugs:

Canā€™t we just appreciate any and all proper waggles? I feel this doesnā€™t need to be a competition

3 Likes

This is true, but youā€™re alliance so im sorry.

Ohā€¦all right.
:crazy_face:

Yeah, I mean Iā€™d be a great girlfriend, but youā€™d have to convert to the light and that would probably kill you. Weā€™re just not meant for each other Iā€™m sorry.

1 Like

You tell them! :laughing:

I wish I had waggle.

Just believe in your own waggle

2 Likes

The light doesnā€™t hurt me. That would be my DK.
I will admit, I do miss playing Alliance.

Then up until last May I could look out my living room window and see where you were on the opposite side of the Strait. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was out in the middle of nowhere, but the nearest town was the one with the ferry landing. Shame I never made it over

3 Likes

But it still canā€™t be denied that goblin women got the best booties anywhere! :kissing_heart:(especially after the model updates).

1 Like

This guy has some good ideaā€™s for sub races.

9 Likes

uh oh he linked a video guys!

which once again contains nothing of substance that hasnt already been refuted by the anti position/development. phylok name one point brought up in the biased fan video you think we cant rip to shreds in seconds. i dare you

anyway the blood elves, who lest we forget ARE the high elves of the wow franchise, are the future. the few alliance high elves lurking around have already begun to fade into obscurity after alleria and the void elves became a thing. just as we always said they would

now, heres my video. the high elves are already playable. enjoy

1 Like

Thatā€™sā€¦ a deal breaker.

I saw Soulbreezys video. Its a good one.

This ones not like the others they normally link. its mostly talking about a different way to do Allied Races going forward.

5 Likes

Could you give a rundown of the proposal in text? Because thatā€™s a lot of video and he spends a good chunk of time not getting to the point.

Sure thing Tarrok.

Short rundown of his proposal is that he suggest sub races in the sense that he treats them as one of of that race joining the factions. He uses Tuskar as an example.

Like say instead of the whole of Tuskar society joining the Alliance or the Horde, One Tuskar joins one of the faction as a single entity.

They would be unlocked through already existing questline and achievements, so the unlock quests are already in there.

I personally think it has alot of potential, not just for High Elves, but other requested races like Saberon and Tuskar.

1 Like