The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

It will be my mood for a while, unless I can figure out a way to nap through February.

did ya make sure they are everlasting by doing her next quest?

I mean, if you can do it in any month it’s February. It’s not a leap year is it?

2 Likes

that isn’t evidence. Currently we know all current allied races were planned and that it was doubtful they would add more elf races in BFA after just getting nightborne and void elves.

Void elves was a choice that from everything we know was made on a whim because the devs thought the concepts made by a random dev that pushed them to the higher ups looked cool.

We must keep in mind that they didn’t use the existing alliance high elves to make void elves but instead have them all be blood elves. They had to have done that for a reason. More than likely to keep actual high elves in their back pocket for later.

High elves would make a crap ton of money for blizzard. We must keep in mind however that money isn’t the sole driving factor of WoW especially in regards to allied races. They look at what makes sense to be added at that point in the story.

2 Likes

Not that I know of.

Yeah, I did.

Sorry if I bummed anyone out.

do you have to redo that part for each one, since there are four?
and whats up? winter blues? d3 bound with k2?

[citation needed]

You keep demanding evidence of something not happening, but that’s not how that works.

1 Like

That would matter to me, Murg.

1 Like

There’s a quest for each, after you do the one with the moon wells. You have to own the basic crown to get the quests, then you just fly to different places and pick flowers.

And it’s going on 5 years since I lost my mom, it’s clobbering me at the moment.

Well, we’re here for you.

4 Likes

I read the battle Guzzle the Silver Covenant Came after Kadghar Called they wernt there with the Kirin Tor . futher more dont look like they were in operations with the Kirin Tor. The Kirin Tor were doing other operations not with the Silver Covenant. Kadghar ends up saving everyone.

As force size no numbers given was more on a combined for of three different groups, So they look at it as military number of units not size of units. Quite an interesting operation. Being part of a 3 units force to respond to a call make you 1/3 of the force to respond.

4 Likes

That’s much appreciated <3

you like to draw and paint right? maybe draw and/or paint something that comforts you

I lost my little cousin just under 3 years ago… Things don’t go back to normal after losing someone you love, your forced to find a new normal. Sometimes it hurts, but it’s part of the deal. Those relationships we build are worth it though. You have my condolences

4 Likes

What I hate is how some people try to frame loss of any kind as some kind of opportunity for growth or betterment and can’t just admit that things have changed irrevocably for the worse and that maybe you just need to live in that reality in your own time.

4 Likes

My mom was the glue that held us all together, and things are pretty splintered now. She passed two days after my birthday so I am more of a hermit on social media and stuff because I can’t handle the birthday wishes as if things are fine.

1 Like

You have my condolences as well. There’s no time limit on grief, but some people act like there is.

3 Likes

everyone approaches problems of that magnitude differently. i find focusing on it after the initial grieving period, makes me physically ill, so i’ve learned to find little pockets of comfort to distract me or else i’d be grieving and sick myself. … not a pleasant combo

Finding a certain form of closure from the loss kinda like finding a reason why it happened helped me.

10% if the population left.