The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

I only support High Elves if they get a new model and are on Alliance.

Other than that, Blood Elves should allowed to have their blue eyes.

Note: In my opinion, and going by Blizzards obvious Horde bias, Blizzard changing Alleria to a Void Elf was done purposely to negate any major reference for the High Elves going to Alliance.

Blizzard knows they are popular and lore dictates they be added to Alliance which is why they arenā€™t doing it.

Thatā€™s the problem and I think why so many people have been disappointed.

Factions clashing in some of the old zones besides just Ashenvale/darkshore and arathi would have been nice. Contributing to war efforts all accross Azeroth beyond just Kulā€™Tiras and Zandalar would have been great.

1 Like

I agree with most of this, but Iā€™m curious about who Iā€™ll run into - thatā€™s part of the appeal to me, albeit a small part - while weā€™re there.

To the rest of your point: absolutely, the gameplay and systems seem promising enough for me to have pre-orderedā€¦and as usual I went all-in and bought the epic versionā€¦

Should have bought me an epic version Murga. Tsk tsk. Thought we had something

1 Like

So either youā€™re flawless or deeply flawed from both sidesā€™ perspectives. :wink:

Everyone is flawed, like your lack of a mog.

They could have just slowly redeemed Sylvanas and made her For the Horde scream meaningful and had solid faction conflict all around, but instead they just decided for MoP 2.0 and spit in the faces of all her fans.

No, Iā€™m Reno.

1 Like

Yes, everyone is flawed including the ā€œgeniusesā€ at Blizzard who canā€™t seem to make character updates when mogs change instead of days or weeks later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys we need to create a void elf dk love thread :heart_eyes:

Given that shenanigans surrounding yesterdayā€™s dw mount and lil nef and all the goofs that brought. Iā€™d say Blizz is pretty flawed.

2 Likes

They even forgot a Night Elf banner in CoTā€¦ itā€™s a nightborne banner. Small details I know but /facepalm

3 Likes

All the Night Elf banners were in Darnassus when it burned up.

1 Like

B-But brother! They canā€™t be paladins :frowning:

Bold of you to assume they couldnā€™t add classes to ARs.

I simply donā€™t, maybe the new stuff and the internal zone storylines might be cool, they do this nicely like Suramar and Drustvar, but i donā€™t care about who we are going to find from the past.

It feels to me itā€™s going to be the current writers, who seemingly have no passion with the story and the world, ruining old characters and stories made by the former writers, who made the world with care, passion and dedication. If i was one of the former devs that worked on Warcraft III, i would be pissed by what the current writers are doing in the story.

I think i already said this, but when Sylvanas broke the Helm of Domination with her bare hands, i lost a part of my soul with it. It feels Warcraft itself died at that moment.

Very fitting that even the Warcraft itself died and itā€™s going to go the land of the dead in the expansion about the Shadowlands.

1 Like

Well, hereā€™s hoping youā€™re pleasantly surprised. I understand your frustration, and actually your sorrow as well. But, obviously weā€™re both not ready to throw in the towel quite yet. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would be really surprised.

Nazjatar was the last straw, i had so many expectations about what i would find, the interaction between Azshara and the Night Elves and even the Nightborne, War of the Ancients stuff, Zin Azshari in all itā€™s glory, i had high hopes, but in the end i met some fish people and close to 0 lore.

1 Like

Totally fair, I was disappointed enough in Naz that the only concern I had there was getting armor up and an essence. I wound up enjoying Mechagon a lot more, to be honest. A simple story, decently told by comparison, and an easy zone to work with.

2 Likes