The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Mortis seems to be having a lot of fun with his trust level 3 powers :smile:

2 Likes

I would love ether High Elf Paladins or Night Elf Paladins for the Alliance that isn’t Human, Draenei, or Dwarf.

9 Likes

I agree, i want that Elune lunar Night elf more tbh. But a HE Paladin would be fine too. Nothing in particular wrong with human, dwarf or Draenei but be nice to have that variety

3 Likes

Then play horde if you want to be an elf paladin.

I think there are as many high elf paladins as there night elf ones before the blood knights. But let’s just steal that for the alliance right?

1 Like

And back to that cliche

So what does the alliance currently have that the Horde doesn’t? And why does this have to be a faction issue? Not like we are hijacking the Blood Knights, prelates or sunwalkers

5 Likes

Elf druids. Way better looking cities, and plumbing.

Okay, go make your case in GD for them. The Horde has enough druids that they can bypass learning from the nightelves
 there I gave you your first point.

2 Likes

Not the alliance’s fault the majority of the horde races eat rocks.

9 Likes

What’d be wrong with Night Elf paladins?

3 Likes

Nothing. All races should be able to play all classes.

1 Like

Yea I mean nothing wrong with Humans, Dwarves, and Draenei Paladins. But when you play them too much. They get bit boring once in a while.

1 Like

Absolutely nothing.

Just ask Delas Moonfang!

3 Likes

It is totally bottom line. Protecting their IP and money are all it was about. Private server pops showed there was money to be made off of IP Blizzard owns so they capitalized on it.

Trying to conflate requests for High Elves with Classic’s existence is a false equivalency - the two are not remotely the same situation.

4 Likes

And in no small measure because we have a refuge from GD where we can go periodically to rest and recharge.

2 Likes

But
but I thought

1 Like

Damn, we lost that man way too soon.

1 Like

That we did, Tarrok. That we did. :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t use Classic as an argument for High Elves personally, but private servers proved that the interest was there

2 Likes

I heard rumors that people were using a certain bad program to make their character look like a high elf (and other models of course).

Those Rumors were True.

Back in early 2018 there was a High Elf Mod that makes the Void Elf Race into High Elves. Fair Skin and Very Colorful Hair. However when the April 25 or 26 Ban Wave happened it effect almost everyone who was using it at the time. I only used it once and that’s it. However I did forgot to get rid of the mod launcher off of the game folders which I too was ended up getting banned for 6 months.

However after few days later I was unbanned after talking with the GMS. That Ban give me a big warning of not to even use programs like that again. But I feel sorry for those who still are banned from the 6 month ban wave.

Blizzard isn’t kind to those who makes Mods.

3 Likes