The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

In the mage district, right?

the spot is right above the G in mage quarter

Theyā€™re there, right outside the mage tower.

Yes.

Need to have void elves unlocked, as they are there talking with one of them. One sorceress stays in place, the other walks with the void elf around. When the trio meets, they greet each other and stay there for a while, then the void elf and the one walking with him restart the cycle.

9 Likes

I see them there too

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623321162507747360/623321266190811146/WoWScrnShot_091719_105510.jpg

9 Likes

i wonder if they are achievement related or phased somehow

i just had Mur come to SW with me to verify. he said he could see them but i couldnt

https://imgur.com/a/Pkl0xXa

does that make them void elves in training then? :thinking:

You need a premium collector edition to view themā€¦ hold on Iā€™ve got a spare in the back! :crazy_face:

You canā€™t ā€œtrainā€ being a void elf.

10 Likes

Which reminds meā€¦

20 months and still no explanation on how they make more void elves. If they can make more void elves.

Also, no word on what trials a renā€™dorei-wannabe needs to pass.

Ah, void elf lore, how shallow it is.

(Thought, if Iā€™m right, we will find out in 8.3ā€¦)

11 Likes

I just think SC/ any other alliance friendly elf stepping out to be the playable adventurer for the alliance is the best bet. Redoing an aspect of Void elves lessens their impact, that they are unique in and of themselves. their condition is about as repeatable as undeath or even light forgingā€¦ once you step in you are not getting out.

Hello! :smiley: . I didnā€™t really go lol, more that i was just lurking rather than participating in actual discussion. But yea, i do hope the others whoā€™ve lost their TL3 get it back eventually.

7 Likes

If they can be manufactured (replicated) then that confirms they are just blood elves injected with void though. Whatever number was made has to stay the only source or it really throws that whole ā€œvoid elves are a unique thingā€ in the garbage can. If they donā€™t explain it then it still appears they are void injected blood elves.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve tried doing the same thing but I keep hopping back in at my own peril. I wish this would go back into a conversation in the mega. I miss the art and the natural ability to discuss and speculate thereā€¦ this thread kind of serves that purpose, but is more of another appreciation thread.

5 Likes

They are only unique in that they were there for a chernobyl type event honestly, like the orcs drinking the blood (canā€™t happen again), but they arenā€™t a whole new thing.

2 Likes

Now thereā€™s an interesting question :slight_smile:

Iā€™m surprised this Thread is standing. Nice Job High Elf Fans. You guys survived a another purge wipe or locking in general.

That said I do apology if any of you havenā€™t seen my own concept art for High Elves. Its just I have been ether busy with my life, slacking off playing games besides wow or I just lost inspiration altogether. I guess Iā€™m not much for keeping promises or just finishing up projects on time. But right now I have been thinking about the Wildhammer Concept since I saw more Options/Ideas from Great Talented Artists within the Community that have created such great customization art options for Wildhammer Dwarves. I canā€™t not refuse on a opportunity like that. So my High Elf Idea will have to be hold up since Blizzcon 2019 is coming and we have no idea if High Elves will ever be playable, Half Elf, or just customization options. But I do hope High Elves will become playable one day.

Just right now I have a Dwarven mindset going on that is Bronzebeard and Wildhammer since Brewfest is coming this month.

2 Likes

Talking about Brewfest, it starts next friday. I wonder what the new stuff in it will be.

Iā€™m going. Wonā€™t get my hopes up, but if they do get announced, Iā€™m getting blackout drunk the final night!

2 Likes

Probably a New Mount hopefully or maybe New Steins and a Banner would be Nice with new food.

Iā€™m keeping my hype/exceptions low unless something big happens to blizzcon that is ether Next New WoW Expansion with High Elves or Warcraft 3 Reforged. Havenā€™t heard any more news outside of sneak peak screenshots from the Art somewhere in other countries.

1 Like

It dont say either way, they may be just to study or to try recreate the process

The void elves are not recruiting, but they are open to those who share similar interests. Their research has attracted other elves to Telogrus, with both Silvermoon scholars and [high elven wayfarers]) arriving to study the ways of the Void. They are trying to find out if they can reproduce the original process that transformed the void elves.

• The wayfarersā€™ dialogue seems to imply that the study of the Void is as frowned upon in high elf society as it is in blood elven Quelā€™Thalas. It should be noted that the same thing is said by the blood elves standing nearby.

• As can be seen by their eyes, the High Elf Wayfarers actually use blood elf death knight models rather than high elf models. This is presumably a mistake.

• They can be seen standing next to the Locus-Walker. Sometimes, one spawns from the Rift to Stormwind and walks to join the others next to the Locus-Walker.

Quotes shared with Silvermoon Scholars

• We need no longer fear exile for the pursuit of knowledge.
  • A path long denied to us is open at last.

Which might indicate they are there to stay awhile.

1 Like