The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

If country A and country B are fighting and country C who claims to be neutral comes to country A and helps evacuate civilians they are no longer neutral.

also canonically the horde didnā€™t evacuate citizens. In the war of the thorns event you did have quests to take civilians into custody but canonically that didnā€™t happen.

I only remember Saurfang telling me to evacuate the citizens on the shore??

1 Like

Tell that to amongst other institutions the UN, Sweden, Switzerland and Ireland. Humanitarian missions are not an act of war.

Thatā€™s a big [citation needed]

2 Likes

Good to know thereā€™s still a reasonable and sizable community of Warcraft fans who know the truth: High Elves are an Alliance race and should be playable.

2 Likes

Would half elves be an alternative to the high elf request?

1 Like

Either way they were involved in the evacuation effort.

2 Likes

While weā€™ve never seen them, Blizz could adapt the rpg version of Half Elves and simply say, ā€œTheyā€™re out there somewhereā€

Then have a call to arms on behalf of the Alliance; theyā€™re sending farmers to war now, right? Vereesa could call upon all High Elves to bolster the Alliance forces, which is where the Half Elves come in

According to the rpg theyā€™re loyal to the Alliance and are extremely eager to prove themselves. Theyā€™d see the call to arms as their chance to do just that. If even a hundred Half Elves from around the world came to the call weā€™d have our population right there

I really like the idea of elder High Elves of the Silver Covenant being their mentors as well. Half Elves probably would work better simply as optional customization, but itā€™s fun to spitball

1 Like

If theyā€™re going to re-introduce RPG lore then, at that point, we should just be able to play High Elves. Nobody wants an insufficient half of an elf.

4 Likes

As I said earlierā€¦ they havenā€™t exactly revealed the race of the Rank and file member of SC and 7th legion (high elves) this might work but would require a soft or hard retcon and make those members whom are un-named into Half-Elves. Not exactly a savory situationā€¦ but itā€™s definitely better than a group of half elves separate from SC and 7th legion of to come out of the proverbial woodwork.

Iam not saying I am totally in favor of this because then it feel like fabricating something out of the blue again. Just throwing around some ideas for folks to chew on.

Then every so often you would see them in another group but not as their own thing.

They still donā€™t have their own groups and are just part of other ones.

There is no group of Half Elves and I donā€™t see that happening because they have no reason to form their own groups. They are always going to be and extension of High Elf or Human groups.

okā€¦:thinking:

Lol just curious how it would go over since we would assume the Half elf would have the best of both human and elf worlds as far as their Physical appearance.

The jealously over Femā€™s thick thighs and elf face and shorter earsā€¦ and the muscular stature of the men with bigger beards and again shorter ears.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Okay. Nobody wants an insufficient half of an elf.

Itā€™s still my opinion. Womp womp.

4 Likes

Agreeing with Joy makes me feel dirty.

5 Likes

To me they would, canā€™t speak for everyone else. Iā€™d like to play as a High Elf because I like the idea of playing as an Alliance loyalist that is an outcast to their race. Half Elves fill that desire and then some, theyā€™re outscasts to both Blood Elves and humans!

2 Likes

I actually laughed at that :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve been throwing out ideasā€¦ but they all go to that point of no returnā€¦ not as bad as AU orcs thoā€¦ Sorry Guzz, if it helps I wish you Magā€™hars woulda berthed from outlands.

3 Likes

High Elves would feel more organic right now, but Half Elves suddenly gathering isnā€™t nearly as crazy as going to an alternate world to recruit some orcs lol

1 Like

Or againā€¦ void elves. How did a bunch of scholars all of the sudden become warriors, hunters and rogues? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Eh, I donā€™t mind AU Magā€™har. They said early into WoD that weā€™d get the remnants of the Iron Horde, they did what they said they would years earlier.