The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Windrunner district? Where there is undead guards now?

Might happen if the Alliance Faction divide happens with Genn and Tyrande vs Anduin and etc.

That being said. I doubt Dalaran will ever be Alliance again because Dalaran is Neutral and only focuses on maintaining the world than faction wars. Its good to dream atleast.

In this case, however, population refers to a significant number of individuals from which one can draw. None of those groups are significant respective to others such as Dalaran and Silvermoon.

They would just fall under the Dalaran population. It makes little sense since these groups are small.

Ehhh
the ALliace is overpowered. nerf please.

Why would they leave the faction the fought with for 20+ years for no reason?

Plus there are lots of groups still living in Outland. It may not be the best but they are living.

And if some did leave they likely went to Stormwind are joined Vereesa in the Silver Covenant. They did not like what the Blood Elves had became.

The concept of them picking up an laving in mas is just an assumption with little evidence.

It’s not like we need Dalaran for the Silver Covenant since they are still Alliance. They will just start in Stormwind anyway.

1 Like

Yea like go back to the original area now that the Scourge and Forsaken Leader name Sylvanas is completely gone now. I mean Dalaran Crater is still opened for the return of Dalaran coming back someday.

But then that is just ignoring what is out there. Take this argument from the Why High Elves don’t work thread.

What you see in game is not what is really out there.

1 Like

yes its where the high elves lived. its the only place with high elven architecture(you know, to reflect the people that lived there) its where kael held court. you even see him there before it was destroyed in a quest and it was rebuilt the same

https://imgur.com/a/qNf3P2b

while the only thing remotely high elven in the alliance district is allerias memorial. which is just that. a memorial. no different then the antodinas or rhonin memorials. ill provide a screenshot for that too for quick reference

https://imgur.com/a/2jgdU1D

isnt that neat? the sunreavers, who jaina herself credits as the elves who helped humanity discover magic and have been productive citizens for thousands of years control that district? :relaxed:

Why would they not want to return to their home after 20+ years when they have heard there was a massive disaster, would they not want to see if their loved ones survived? They did not abandon Quel’thelas, they just felt the need to help those they saw as allies.

Yea like maybe the Silver Covenant and Void Elves can like open up a Lodge and have a Small Safe Haven like somewhere in the Mage Quarter or Stormwind Outskirts.

That is if that happens. Well Silver Covenant coming back to the Alliance that is.

1 Like

Gosh, why am I having this argument about population now?

2 Likes

Why would they remain if their people shifted sides?

It is falling into the twisted nether. Those people are leaving eventually.

auric desires reunification, we know little of what occurred after and where they fell. If anything, it i like they chose to be neutral high elves.

Not really. We know there are nine times less high elves than blood elves. So any group you draw from is immediately splitting from an already small pie. I would not consider any high elf group truly significant in numbr.

Boredom
10char

Well, then that is your opinion. Here is the real thing though:

Does anyone know the true numbers of any race or group out there?

1 Like

too few when it comes to alliance high elves, straight from development

Not opinion.
Blood elves out number the high elves nine to one.
So any group you draw from that one, immediately is much smaller than one would think.
Considering the high elves, regardless of allegiance, are counted in the 10%.
It stands to reason that the other groups would make up maybe 1 to 2%.

That’s tiny.

Now we don’t know true number, but we know they aren’t large since it was stressed in many books that the high elf race was in danger of extinction.

See, and yet, you still continue to use populations and numbers as an argument when it doesn’t prove anything.

8 Likes

IMO, its just something to discuss as a separate matter.

They literally said they would rather not go back after they learned of the Blood Elves.

They have been living as alliance members for around 30 years now. Going back is a stretch when they said they can never go home now.

Plus since they are Alleria’s group the likely lived in Ghostlands since that is where the Windrunners lived.

You don’t even need anything more then NPCs walking around and Stormwind already has that.

Mag’Har don’t even have a hub.

Plus we could always find out where the SC are keeping their ships. Secret Island base anyone?

3 Likes

That is because ninety percent of the surviving High Elves renamed themselves to Blood Elves.

Here is the one fact I used as an Anti, and here is the one fact I will still use as a Pro: Nobody knows the true numbers.

1 Like